Can I ask people about Product Launch?

phidungmmo96

I started doing affiliate marketing, product launch may be a good choice to start?

Rob Whisonant

I started doing affiliate marketing, product launch may be a good choice to start?
What are you meaning to ask? The way you have phrased your question it really is confusing.

OK, we know you are doing affiliate marketing. That seems to be clear.

The actual question part is not clear at all as to what you are asking.

Are you wanting to start your own product launch?

Are you wanting to promote different products as an affiliate during the product launch of each?

Are you wanting to promote a product that teaches how to do product launches?

See the confusion here? Maybe describe what you want to know better and then we can possibly help you.

Harry P

I agree with Rob!
Your question is really confused. If you are starting affiliate marketing and wanting to earn money online from it you should build a blog or website and collect emails, it will be a great source to promote your products via email list.

Try to check this forum https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/127-Affiliate-Programs-Promotion out
There are many offers there and you can earn good money if you join and promoting their products.

phidungmmo96

What are you meaning to ask? The way you have phrased your question it really is confusing.

OK, we know you are doing affiliate marketing. That seems to be clear.

The actual question part is not clear at all as to what you are asking.

Are you wanting to start your own product launch?

Are you wanting to promote different products as an affiliate during the product launch of each?

Are you wanting to promote a product that teaches how to do product launches?

See the confusion here? Maybe describe what you want to know better and then we can possibly help you.
Ok. thanks for your answer. I think you say right. My question is confused. Actually, I'm having difficulty: how do customers buy through my link. What makes them spend money?

I agree with Rob!
Your question is really confused. If you are starting affiliate marketing and wanting to earn money online from it you should build a blog or website and collect emails, it will be a great source to promote your products via email list.
Thanks for your answer. I think you say right. My question is confused. Actually, I'm having difficulty: how do customers buy through my link. What makes them spend money?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.