What Hosting Package is Needed for a Site with Thousands Active Users Everyday?

Sam

Hi, guys! I would like your support if you are really experienced in having or managing a site with thousands of users that are actively visited and working on the site. After analyzing and estimating, there would be without no doubt thousands of visitors or users which will be using the site as workers who will work averagely five hours per day. The site would be a light loading in any browser, but there would be a high volume of loads everyday. I think a starter or baby package of hosting package is not sufficient to handle such traffic.

We are a rocky team, mostly are web designers, and online marketers, which are gathered to start a new project which we are have never experienced before. We now have have a baby package web hosting package. We consider to upgrade the hosting package, but we have no idea to which level of hosting package to buy. Please any advice in this issue?

SenseiSteve

The number of users isn't nearly as important as the amount of resources that they are consuming simultaneously. I would agree, given your parameters, that a baby shared hosting plan probably is not best suited to your project. Whatever direction you take, please review that provider's Terms of Service, especially those pertaining to resource restrictions.

Rob Whisonant

Personally I would start on a small entry level VPS. Then if you find that it's not cutting it for your needs, it's a simple process of upgrading the VPS to the next level or levels.

Sam

The number of users isn't nearly as important as the amount of resources that they are consuming simultaneously. I would agree, given your parameters, that a baby shared hosting plan probably is not best suited to your project. Whatever direction you take, please review that provider's Terms of Service, especially those pertaining to resource restrictions.
Thank you for your support. So, do you know what hosting package that fits for simultinously thousands users? Please, let me know!

Personally I would start on a small entry level VPS. Then if you find that it's not cutting it for your needs, it's a simple process of upgrading the VPS to the next level or levels.

Yeah, I think so. It's why I am asking your idea here. At least I get to know a least hosting package for one thousand simultaneous users who are loading averagely 50 pages per hours per user.

Harry P

Hi, guys! I would like your support if you are really experienced in having or managing a site with thousands of users that are actively visited and working on the site. After analyzing and estimating, there would be without no doubt thousands of visitors or users which will be using the site as workers who will work averagely five hours per day. The site would be a light loading in any browser, but there would be a high volume of loads everyday. I think a starter or baby package of hosting package is not sufficient to handle such traffic.
When your site grows with thousands of visitors daily then it is right time to have a new server with better features for your website. With this amount of traffic you can not run it on a shared hosting, it will slowly load and sometimes you can get suspended by your hosting providers.

In this case, i would recommend upgrading to a VPS at least 8GB of RAM with best optimizations for your server to run with this plan without problem with high load. If you are not a system admin, you should go with a dedicated server 16GB+ of RAM, 4 CPU cores, it will help you to run smoothly with that traffic.

There are some dedicated hosting companies on this forum
https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/132-Dedicated-Hosting-Offers
and you should consider to have one.

We are a rocky team, mostly are web designers, and online marketers, which are gathered to start a new project which we are have never experienced before. We now have have a baby package web hosting package. We consider to upgrade the hosting package, but we have no idea to which level of hosting package to buy. Please any advice in this issue?
Starting with a VPS and splitting it into multi accounts (cPanel or Plesk) to use for each new site, after your site has big traffic, you should upgrade it to a dedicated server for better performance because it is dedicated resource.

postcd

SOme providers are limitting concurrent php/mysql connections, so example if there is like 20+ visitors actively browsing your site, they may face error "Too many connections" etc. ask your provider about this limit.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.