New look for my website, any thoughts on what to improve?

EnricTellez

My website is enrictellez.nl. Let me know what you think and please critique me.

(btw, I'm awear of some links not working. Fixing it soon.)

Thanks a lot for your feedback!

Last edited by a moderator:

skullofskill

Hey there EnricTellez, your webpage runs at a smooth speed, and your webpage wants you to re-size some of the large images. For the sake of all monitors, modern day 2017, go with 960px wide on your images.
Also, drop the overall image quality by 25% - 45%. Trust me, only a super hero will see the true difference. :shot:
What is your sitemap URL? Have you connected your webpage to Google Search Console?:think:
Apart from that, I suggest removing the keyword meta tag, and extend your page description a little. I like about 100 characters. No more than 150. Your description seems a bit short. Easy fix!
Do you have a pop box script, or something that pops like a sales bar for when your visitors arrive, and/or, for when they're exiting your page?
I ask because, depending on your purpose of having your website, pop-ins and pop-ups can be game changing if you're looking to accomplish a specific goal from your website that your visitors must be a part of.
I like your website. Let me know if you need pop scripts. :big_boss:

Harry P

Site is pretty simple and you need a better logo.
Other than that, you have a good design and I would recommend you to have some attractive images adding to its homepage.

mike.lee

Good site ! It looks like very familiar! If you have opt-in form on your site, I'll be the first person give email for you :D:D

JohnWeb

I will be honest with you. At first I thought the site was in German language. After using a translation site, it appears the language is Dutch. Bestuurslid means "board member." I didn't try to translate everything, but I get the general gist of the site. I will get right to the point. The face on the front page looks like skullofskill pic. Your site looks like your resume of schools and colleges you went to. Your links go to some news articles. Pics there are interesting.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.