I am looking for quality VPS provider

JamieD

I'm looking for some recommendations for a quality VPS provider. I have a budget between $40-50/month.

I've been checking out the offers forum but haven't seen anything yet that matches. Might just be missing the right one.
Do you know anything about dcxv and their vps hosting services? Any discounts?
Thanks for any info

Alex Thompson

I'm looking for some recommendations for a quality VPS provider. I have a budget between $40-50/month.
What are your requirements with this budget? any hosting specifications?

I've been checking out the offers forum but haven't seen anything yet that matches. Might just be missing the right one.
In this VPS Hosting Offers section, there are many good offers such as

https://www.webmastersun.com/thread...oS-Protected-1Gbps-Port-35-Recurring-Discount
https://www.webmastersun.com/thread...RIVATE-SERVERS-IN-NETHERLANDS!-DDoS-PROTECTED!!!
https://www.webmastersun.com/thread...-RAM-4vCPU-Instant-Setup-4-Location-Dewlance®
https://www.webmastersun.com/thread...ERED-VPS-Additional-IPs-as-Needed-Price-Match

Just contacting them and you can have discounts and customize your VPS.

Hope that helped.

sclaeys

What else can you tell us regarding your requirements, other than the budget? Providing some more detailed specifications will allow us to provide further insight.

postcd

regarding reliability i think big provider like ovh.com, ramnode.com is known to have very fast servers.

dbs00

I'm using intovps.net , awesome service , 24/7 customer support ( really , their answering and fixing any issues within minutes) even if they don't advertise them on their site as 24/7.
guess their are taking their work at home with them ^^

vps9

i would say go with managed VPS that will full fill your needs , from VPS set up , installing 3rd party software , free cpanel and ddos protection dedicated IP, free migration

Last edited:

Leasedlayer

Kindly mention your needs. Now a days you can get affordable VPS plans. SSD VPS hosting would e Best choice for you. You will get 20x faster performance.

Scopehosts

Do you have any specific configuration so that i can suggest you to better plan or service. I would recommend you to go with SSD powered hosting service because there you will get good performance, Get best Host

iamsubhra88

In my opinion google cloud is the best ...

Google cloud provide best VPS service at cheap price ...

I am using this from last 5 month.....

Google cloud provide 6 month free trail ....

So, don't waste time and take action now ......:)

DanielBlue

Since about two years I got some of my stuff running on a cloudways VPS. You can pay as you go. Performance and uptime is outstanding and they only charge me $7/month for their smallest package which is perfect for what I need it for.

Last edited:

tarunap

More information such as specification or requirement would help, with the budget you also get a dedicated servers.

SenseiSteve

For outstanding support on a managed VPS, I would recommend Inclusivehost - I've had a personal VPS with them for years and they have always been extremely quick to resolve issues.

technbyte

You may try InmotionHosting. Their VPS-1000HA-S will meet your requirements I guess. I'm using it right now. It's performance is awesome. Support staffs are very very friendly & experienced.

Marmontes

Puh...I have never used vps for this sum, because I work only in big projects and we buy dedicated servers mostly, sometimes vps but only pretty expensive ones, like around $120) but I know some great companies that offer also budget products. Try to start with the managed version (it will be also easier for you, if you are a beginner). Also, windows vps might be a great option. Some of my colleagues work with vultr, I know they said it works great. But it all depends on the requirements you have. If you operate a complex project, the cheap ones are more likely to not have the most amazing features)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views