Which One is Better, Free or Paid ones?

Knowing Roger

Hi all

I have worked in both free and paid forums for getting services related to online internet marketing.

Even though the risk factors are higher in free ones, I feel it much more convenient there. It saves a lot of money from both the sellers and buyers.

What do you guys think, which one is better: Free or Paid ones?

Inquestor

We do not understand what you are asking.

If you are getting services for free, how is the risk factor higher? Is it because the service is not trusted or over saturated?

Most forums are free. Some forums have a "higher" membership level and some you need to purchase your membership like @ Warrior Forums. Is that what you are asking?

BlackWoods

Paid service, more warranty and trustworthy.
Free service may not be reliable.

jdunhin

I have no problem with free Forums! So my answer is go with free :)

Holly Nicole

Paid Scripts: They offer more features and sometimes better security features but I feel they are over priced.

Free: I've used Mybb, PhpBB, Vanilla, SMF and they are fine and some sites like the free scripts so they have more money to pay for customization's.

So in my view don't just not try it because it's free give them a try and try multiple different programs before deciding on the one you are going with for sure

pravinganore

I choose on Free services because it make the activities natural and more importantly, I am able to post quality replies in relevant sections. If I am paying someone who is a SEO expert but don't know anything about my business, he is going to definitely spam on forums which is not going to benefit in any way.

steveschmidt85

Free services are great to use if you trust the provider. I also like to use paid services and tools if those offer great services like SEOMOZ pro tools.

JamesMarks

Both are good. There is not necessary all the free service has higher risk factor. Many are good trustworthy site are free.

david rajan

free service where you won't pay anything and still getting the benefits is better than the paid service.

Annika Panzini

Hi all

I have worked in both free and paid forums for getting services related to online internet marketing.

Even though the risk factors are higher in free ones, I feel it much more convenient there. It saves a lot of money from both the sellers and buyers.

I agree with you on this one as it I often use free forums to do online marketing. I don't have problems with paid ones as I have used ones before also only that I prefer to use free ones with same reason as you have...

contech

I'm saving some money so I would go for free membership. You will also have the privilege promoting your website even if you are in free one.

Mathew

Paid Services: They supply occasionally better security features and more features however, I believe they're over-priced.

Free: I've used Mybb, PhpBB, Vanilla, SMF and they can be fine and some sites such as the complimentary scripts so that they have more cash to buy customization's.

So in my view do not just not try it because it is free give a try to them and try multiple different plans before settling on the one which you are choosing for sure

BloodMaster

Both are good in my point of view. If forum site Alexa rank and Page rank both are good and reputed than no matter it is free or paid. I never mind on that point.

Eric C. Yockey

Hi all

In case of forum, its better to go with free because most of the free site having good PR and Alexa which is mandatory part of grabbing high traffic from the web.

aratiseo

I am also using free service. I am satisfied. But paid services are not also bad.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.