My site needs freshened up! What to add?

SethTurin

I love the design for my site (ubotstudio.com) but it's been the same for a bit. If you could add or change one thing, what would it be?

CookieRunner

Maybe add information about what your website is all about. I personally, don't have an idea about your website so it totally helps if you can add something about what you have to offer or what is it all about. I think its too plain and it doesn't attract potential viewers, customers, or target audience.
( this was my initial feedback when I just searched for the URL of your website - I didn't know that I could see all what I've typed before until I clicked something on your website )

I can say that the font and the picture is too big when I saw the information. Maybe you can make it a little smaller and showcase more interesting topics about your website and I like it more if you put your video on top as well not at the bottom part since sometimes people aren't interested with anything that is at the bottom of your site.

Hope this helps, Good luck!

Karl Joshua

Potentially speaking, It was nice however focus more on details and advertisement placing. Don't Rush things up because if you further do it, I will looked totally messed up. I like the tabs below and the color coordination must be emphasized.

Ridew

Looks good, but here is my suggestions:

1. Try to organize the content of footer, sub-footer section.
2. The full-width is a good idea, however, wrapper must be different from container. Let me know if you would like to share with you how to do it.

Good luck!

Last edited:

chaitanyabd

I'd do these things in sequence:
1. Clean up the HTML / CSS. Some parts of the site look messy, and its inconsistent across browsers
2. Add a blog and make the latest 3-4 blogs visible from the home page above-the-fold. Or put 3-4 of the most popular Wiki pages (I see you have a wiki) on there, as logically those are the most common questions people have.
3. Fix up the redirections - the site redirects 3-4 times from ubotstudio.com => /site => /site/ (why again ??) => https//ubotstudio(dot)com/site/
Needless to say this slows down the first-entry experience significantly

Hope this helps!

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.