Big Google Algorithm Update

vishwa

No, I haven't heard any major updates about Google search algorithm. My ranking in Google is steady. Have you see any manual action in your webmasters tool account? if not than it might be Google dancing. Check your backlinks and its quality.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Big Google Algorithm Update any one noticed changes on your website rankings.
Google updates their algorithms whenever they want without any official notices.
Just following Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide from Google and you won't worry about their changes in algorithms.

Seller

Nothing has changed on my site recently that I have noticed. Everything seems pretty consistent but I really don't know how quickly you would notice these things having an affect on a site.

Jack42

I Note from tomorrow some of my keyword lost there position ... all keywords is on same position but in 60 keywords only 4 keywords lost there position , this is why?

grubble

Also haven't noticed any change... It's true that sometimes Google will make adjustments and not announce it, but it's pretty difficult to tell whether fluctuations in your metrics are because of that or one of many other factors...

OWSTeam

Big Google Algorithm Update any one noticed changes on your website rankings.
If you follow search engine guideline, if you follow legal ways, if you don't try to spam, if you concern about the quality, if you make things looking natural then you don't need to worry about the changes. You will be on top.

Ingener

It seems that Google's big update algorithm, usually minor changes but also major updates affect the ranking of large sites.

Experienced people, good search engine optimizers are not afraid of frequent cyclones.

But for novices like me, not much experience, each is a major algorithm update is a horror

Katherin Watson Jr

Yeah, whenever google updates its algorithm, it is a nightmare for me. Trying and trying to put my website to the top but then nothing happened.

reCharge

A lot of black hat SEOs plummeted, the forums are full of such reports. Some people said that backlinks has lost their ranking power to some degree while "customized" SERPs has increased in their value. Customized SERPs favours high traffic websites even more, while topic specific and fact based pages are even more suppressed. So, even more for the big guys, like always. Some people (including me) said that Google SERPs become more and more to a social network where emotional and commercial crap is stacked together.

For me almost nothing has changed, I never received any notable traffic from the G-Mobsters.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.