What is the new trend in SEO

Jenni

Please share your view what you find important in the SEO? which techniques will work with the changing updates?

DPrat

I guess that a new google algorithmic update is around the corner. I have noticed significant changes in keywords ranks from the last week of January till now. I hope they announce it soon.

Darius

Hi! Do you mean that old keywords techniques are gone?
I think that content (written naturaly) is more important now than keyword density or keyword science. Good updated content plus some links from relevant sites is a king now.
What do you say?

Inquestor

@Darius We would have to agree with you.

Anymore, search engines are becoming more social. Social media is becoming a growing factor in today's search engine rankings.

SEO still works in a way, but it seems to becoming a "lost leader" in the overall search engine algorithms.

Darius

well...social media is over-used more and more...again, with all that thousands of fake facebook accounts, for example.
Websites should be clean (e.g. free from wholesale links in the footer), well maintained (e.g. without big advertisements before title or h1 tag), well-wriitten updated content (for English language check it for grammar issues at spellcheckplus.com) and had some hundred of good relevant links, from websites similar to the topic of your website. Some social links, as well.
Time will do the rest. ;)

Alex_smith

On Page Optimization is important to your website, you have to be careful while doing on page optimization step by step process.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.