Secret methods to generate original content!!

ROIND

Hi guys & girls,

I just wanna talk about Content strategies and how we can possibly get original content without spending a fortune and without spending hours to write 1000 words Article.

Well, I've been in IM since 2011 and I still hearing it over and over again: "Content is King. Content is King." And it's true. Content is the backbone of every IM projects, Although that fact, there is still a lot of people are struggling to get high-quality content especially beginners with a tight and limited budget.

So my question is: Do you guys know any generating content method that has nothing to do with:

• Articles Spinning
  • Scrapping
  • Content Curation
  • PLR
  • Public Domain
  • Open Content Under Creative Commons License

And Without hiring a freelancer And Without writing it yourself?

Arnesto

Sorry buddy, no such thing as a secret method for original content, the only method is the human brain and someone's creativity.

Rob Whisonant

No secrets at all. But, the more you write the faster you get. Also, outline your article or books first. Then expand on the outlines. Then fill in the space between. Very quick way to write an article.

Another way is to record and transcribe articles. You could also use Dragon Naturally Speaking to record and transcribe in one go. Then just edit.

mikeandy01

Here's a little Ninja trick mate, similar to what rob said...start up dragon naturally speaking and play a detailed youtube video with someone speaking about the topic of interest and play it through the speakers...then simply hit play on dragon and let it start writing down what the person is saying in the video...all you then need to do is go back over the content and edit parts to your liking...presto closest you can come to cost-free quick unique content!

Enjoy! :)

Jack42

yes i have secreat method. write content for people not for google robot. this is one and only sercret for generating unique and top class content which is helpful for get rank for your site. most people write content for search engine robot and that is whay they fail for getting rank.

DarioPV

Generating content without hiring a freelance and without writing it yourself? If you find a third option you should probably go on shark tank :D All jokes aside, I believe that any other method can't posibly result in an original and quality content which should be your endgame if you are in it for the long haul.

Eugeneus

If you ask the same question in 100 years maybe you will get the greatest solution. If by this time artificial intelligence would be invented. For now the only way is to put your brain in writing.

FreebieBoy34

Hi guys & girls,

I just wanna talk about Content strategies and how we can possibly get original content without spending a fortune and without spending hours to write 1000 words Article.

Well, I've been in IM since 2011 and I still hearing it over and over again: "Content is King. Content is King." And it's true. Content is the backbone of every IM projects, Although that fact, there is still a lot of people are struggling to get high-quality content especially beginners with a tight and limited budget.

So my question is: Do you guys know any generating content method that has nothing to do with:

• Articles Spinning
  • Scrapping
  • Content Curation
  • PLR
  • Public Domain
  • Open Content Under Creative Commons License

And Without hiring a freelancer And Without writing it yourself?
I guess the only secret you have to know is to know about the topic very well before you start writing... I strongly discourage the use of content generators because no matter how "genuine" they will come some parts of the article will surely come out senseless... Been there, done that, and it didn't do me any good... So better hone your research skills my friend and know the topic from the heart and surely you will be able to create a genuine quality content after...:)

kb24

Thee is no secret Id pay for it. I know the more content you write the more traffic you get but Id rather have ONE good quality article than 5 average ones that don't provide value to the reader

RenderedElite

If you can't concentrate long enough to write detailed articles then make a ton of short articles based off of the latest news, or by simply reblogging other great content and just writing your comments or thoughts on the material you're sharing.

denisehilton

You will get yourself in trouble if you're looking for such shortcuts. There is no alternative to original content writing. If you don't like it or have a hard time doing it then you should do something other than content writing.

enstinemuki

The best content ever is the one you create yourself.
Spinning or curating doesn't make you any better. If you want to build an image, stop any of these and create your content in your unique voice.

alan watts

If you arent much into writing, people do it for a living. And they do it good. And prices are not bad.

Tina Golden

What is wrong with the methods you say you don't want? A combination of several of them is what you'll find on all the high-trafficked, popular sites. If you don't want to do any work at all, you have to spend money to hire writers. There really aren't any other options for good content.

And those of you who say the best content is what you create yourself, tell that to Mashable. Curation, when done correctly, is one of the best content creation methods out there. If you're not doing well with it, then you're not doing it right for your audience.

vinaya

Ha..ha..ha..
You are funny buddy. You don't want to write yourself, you don't want to hire a freelancer, you say no spinning, no content curation, no scrapping, yet you want original article.
The only way you get original articles is by writing yourself or hiring someone to write for you. There is no software that will generate youn original article automatically.

TopHatSEO

Another method that hasn't been discussed here is using content which is in the public domain. For example, works published before 1st of January, 1923 exist in the public domain.

Not all of this content is publicly available on the internet. In fact, it would be safe to safe that the vast majority isn't.

Using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and a good scanner you could potentially have an near endless supply of extremely high quality content available for free or near abouts.

Xperienced

The only secret method to generate original contents is to think and write it yourself. I believe that only a few people still write articles themselves. Most folks will prefer to outsource that responsibility and end up getting some rewritten and edited work. It is going to be a major problem in the near future as the internet and search engine intelligence keeps getting better. I only advise writers to listen, listen, and listen to professionals on any topic they are writing on to develop their topic knowledge.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.