Main domain vs Sub domains

vinoth seo

im doing seo for my client his website was created by zencart.. my doubt is domain.com is main domain under this main domain there are 5 subdomains
(for ex)

Main Domain
domain.com (200 clicks)

Sub Domains
abc.domain.com (100 clicks)
bbc.domain.com (150 clicks)
ccc.domain.com(50 clicks)
ddd.domain.com(50 clicks)
eee.domain.com (100 clicks)

Above are all my main and sub domains with their individual clicks.

I have added my main doamain and subdomains separetly in webmaster tool. Now i'm able to see the clicks of main domain and subdomain clicks separetly.

My question is how should i see the total click's in my entire site, which includes my main and 5 subdomains.

In simple words, where should i see the total number of clicks are 650. ? ?

Can anyone please clarify my doubt ?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
My question is how should i see the total click's in my entire site, which includes my main and 5 subdomains.
Clicks that you are given above are you are using a tool to track them or they are just your examples?

In simple words, where should i see the total number of clicks are 650. ? ?
Can anyone please clarify my doubt ?
There are many tools out there are offering to track how many clicks you will get on an URL or a sub domain.
From that, you can create many tracking scripts fro each your sub domain.
If you want to know total number of clicks on all your pages including main domain and sub domains, then creating a tracking code and putting it on all of them.

vinoth seo

Hi man..i have already uploaded analytics code for all sub domains..please read my above question? i can see the sub domain clicks and main domain clicks separately but my question is how should i see the total click's including sub domain clicks in my entire site

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Hey man, have you read or understood my reply above? You only need to setup analytics for your domain and it will should be added and give you all analytics or clicks on your domain and subdomain (total clicks)
If you want to see analytics or clicks for each subdomain then Create view in Google analytics. If you don't know how to create it, search it on Google will help you with some guide.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views