How to find top organic keywords of a website?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Can any one tell me what tools are you using to find find top organic keywords of a website? including free and paid options, I prefer free tools if possible, suggest me some.

Thanks
Marc

paul1129

Wordtracker and SEMrush are the best keyword research tools according to me.

I also use 'Long Tail pro' for finding long phrased keywords.

paul1129

Here is the fact you can use any free tool. But they will never show you all the metrics and those who show the metrics will be incorrect in most of the cases. Google keyword planner was a good one but now it only shows a handful of metrics.

Tabassum

Can any one tell me what tools are you using to find find top organic keywords of a website? including free and paid options, I prefer free tools if possible, suggest me some.

Thanks
Marc
I would like to suggest Google keyword planner

Or you may manual find it by just adding any specific keyword on google and down result you can get more long tail keyword suggestion from Google.

Do let me know, if you require more information about it.

vishwa

Semrush is one of the best tool to find good keywords for your website or blog. I am using it from past 3 months and it is very reliable tool to check and find keywords that performs very well.

HostaPolis

The free cost ones don't give you the most valuable words to use. Unless you have an idea of your niche or have it mastered, it is worth buying a paid program to help you execute organic keywords.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I would like to suggest Google keyword planner

Or you may manual find it by just adding any specific keyword on google and down result you can get more long tail keyword suggestion from Google.

Do let me know, if you require more information about it.
Google keyword planner made me headache because it required me to think about keyword ideas than finding good keywords to rank with.

If you are looking for specific keywords that a site ranks for, there are no free tools that do it well. SEMRush does it best.

None of them will find all of the keywords though.
Yes you are right, SEMRush seems fit my requirements but their pricing is higher my budget while i don't need many functions like they are offering.
I only use some which are necessary for me to analyze keywords and backlinks.

Semrush is one of the best tool to find good keywords for your website or blog. I am using it from past 3 months and it is very reliable tool to check and find keywords that performs very well.
Their pricing is not cheap for one person use. for starting package is PRO $99 .95 / month. Is there a way to buy it cheaper or lower budget?

johnclarke

johnclarke

Google Keyword Planner is really great tool to find the right keyword, If you use it wisely. There is an option in tools to add URL to search the keyword. It help you to find keywords the page is targeting. Also try Buzzsumo, they provide 14 days free trial so you can find the best content that has been shared on social channels. You could also find the user who have shared the content, this will help you to create and outreach the compelling copy to the right people.

Ahref is another great tool to find the organic keywords & links of your competitors have. It will help you to draft a great campaign to promote your site and outrank your competitor.

SnowflakesSoftware

There are many tools which can help to find the organic keywords such as SEMrush, Keywordtool.io and many more. But, the best one is Google keyword planner. Through this you can find the best organic keywords for your business website.

ajaykumar

Google keyword planner is the best tool to find keywords . Simply go to google adwords and sign in with your email-id and login . after that go to keyword planner , type your keyword there , set location of country and language and submit get ideas . keyword planner will show hundred of result related your typed keyword. down this file in excel and select those keywords which have high search and low competition . good luck

Last edited:

Rakibul

Hello,

For finding top organic keywords you must follow google search box, ubbersuggest, long-tail pro, semrush tools.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.