How to make money on Facebook groups?

timothykiko

I have started a like exchange Facebook group almost 2 years ago and It has over 15000+ legit members. Lots of them are very active and having new members joining daily
I heard that it is possible to earn money from Facebook groups but I don't know which ways to use for generating income
Any ideas on what I could do or create to make some money off of this group or from popular groups with hundreds of members on FB?
Please give me a direction. Tips or Advice are appreciated.

Rob Whisonant

One of the best ways I have found is to start a blog. Then get involved with the different FB groups and really help people. You can then help them with a problem and link to a blog post on your blog that gives them even more help.

Have all your advertising on the blog.

timothykiko

timothykiko
Blog is always a better option but it required many works.

Starting with a blog and concentrating on building content for it i realized it took more time and efforts while there are many big blogs out there and you can not compete with them.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
If you are not willing to put in time and effort and are just looking for a easy button method, you will not make it. You need to treat this just like any other business.

Who says you can't compete with the big blogs? Who ever told you that is a lire or does not know what they are talking about.

Reactions: timothykiko

timothykiko

timothykiko
Do you have better ideas to compete with big or popular blogs for a new blog or a site's doing from scratch?
They are having a decent amount of blog posts and good traffic, to reach out to their rankings, I don't have a better idea than building a same blog like them with same blog posts and links.
Only unique ideas that other blogs have not applied and high budget then can boost a new blog for more traffic for a short time.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
This is totally false. Someone is giving you really bad information. You are listening to the WRONG people.

Read my very first response to your original post. I gave you a way to use your own blog to get traffic from Facebook.

arindamb

You should not try to make your money off Facebook. Trying to monetize from Facebook will never works. instead of that, using indirectly drive traffic from Facebook to your blog first and everything should be setup on your blog to earn money there. Once users click that link, they are in your world and you can deal with what you are having. They're going to be looking for something cool and useful; however, they will also be more receptive to advertising there. If you try to promote products on Facebook, it will just turn everyone off to your posts and that's why earning money from Facebook is not effective.

Katherin Watson Jr

If you do not want to start a blog, which is a long term way to monetize your facebook page, you can think of making your facebook page a personal website. Sign up some affiliate program, write good post to your facebook page with your affiliate links to introduce those to your facebook members.

secretlab

Usually traffic from FB group should be direct to yout website with advertising like adsense, any offers like products from amazon, or your own services.

Also you can create posts with advertise any CPA offers.

r0cka

I have been searching for a free tool to promote on different facebook groups with several facebook accounts without proxies.

The only that I have found is Pilot Poster.

I was posting on 200+ groups with 20 accounts for a month. After that, since my accounts were new, on 3 of them facebook asked for ID verification.

maxpain007

Depending on the nature of your FB group you can either promote your affiliate links over there. Suppose you have a Eat Healthy Stay Healthy Facebook group. You can join some affiliate marketing sites and promote them in your group or else suppose you have Online money making group you can go for PPD(Pay-Per-Download). There are a lot of ebooks you can find freely on internet. Just download and see whichever works the best. Upload it to your PPD site and post your PPD link on FB group.

thewealthybum

haha, I may be a member of that group. Anyway you could try finding a product to promote and place a ad for it on the main page for the group. everyone that comes to the group page will see the ad. If anyone clicks on it and makes a purchase, you will earn commission.

Try promoting a make money program that is relevant to Facebook.

Ergoprime

I have started a like exchange Facebook group almost 2 years ago and It has over 15000+ legit members. Lots of them are very active and having new members joining daily
I heard that it is possible to earn money from Facebook groups but I don't know which ways to use for generating income
Any ideas on what I could do or create to make some money off of this group or from popular groups with hundreds of members on FB?
Please give me a direction. Tips or Advice are appreciated.
The best way to earn from FB groups is by posting in dozen of groups per day. Build a email list, promote your blog posts or offer it as a service to other people.

Xperienced

That's a mine waiting to be explored.I'll advise like what most people here have said,create a blog to address the observed problem you think your facebook members will be facing.You can once a while make a post that ask a question, you'll know their innermost needs from responses. Make sure your blog does not point out the problems, but let it proffer actionable solutions to the issues raised.That way you'll begin to get unprecedented traffic and advertising opportunity begins to open up.

galegatling

Never really thought about this but I think that this could really work. I just have to find a good niche so that people will get hooked.
Awesome tips and suggestions guys. Kudos!

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.