Amazon PPC vs Amazon Seo what is best for product promosion?

rickpdomas

Amazon seller common problem sales, Every success amazon seller have some unique strategy for promote, After 2 years taking amazon seo service i think, Amazon seo is better then PPC and sponsor ad camping on amazon.

Greg Burchfield

Hey, can you please give me more info about amazon seo strategy for promote, currently i am working on ppc camping and that also good, What is different between ppc and seo,

Hugo E.

Hugo E.
Do you want to SEO for your Amazon products on Amazon site or from your own website?

If yes then both have same things to do is focus on your sales page content

To do this, you know every search engine needs to know about your content that fits with requirements of users searching it. SEO for Amazon has no difference between SEO for a page thus it use same SEO techniques apply for an eCommerce page, to include headers, text ratio, keyword density, etc.

However, on Amazon product page, you don't have permissions like you have on your own blogs, Therefore, where you can place content and how you structure it for Amazon is depends on Amazon site structure, you need to place them properly.

For an example, on Amazon page, we can have these areas in which we can place our keywords to include:

Page title
Subtitle
Product description
Editorial review
Product picture file name
Name of author, editor, etc (Publishing only…Also, dont recommend keyword stuffing here)
Last but not least, Amazon owns special keyword tool and you can use it for more references.

Hope that helped.

Arnesto

How does seo on amazon works? I assume their algorithm is not the same as google's.

Judas2018

If you're trying to sell amazon products as an affiliate, my advice would be to slot or place products within your sidebars and at the foot of your pages. Make them look like part of your advertising row or content row. That has worked well for me.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.