How long does it takes for google to index directory links ?

hoangvu

Hi friends
Recently i have done some directory submission, around 1 week earlier but when i check my backlinks it display 0. Can anybody please tell me when will the links get displayed as backlinks ?
Also it would be great if you could let me know if there is any other way to get backlinks.
Thanks in advance.

hoangvu

It is probably because most directories don't actually list your site straight away, some of the directories I know can take up to 6 months to appear on the site itself so after a week I really would not expect to see much linkage from the directories.

Just hold back and give it some time....

1SEO

You can always use google chrome and type in the following:

cache:www.webmastersun.com

this will show you the date and time. Do it where your site is listed

web2bizz22

Directory websites takes lots of time to approve you link and some times it will be deleted by the moderators because of their rules and regulation. If your submission is approved by the moderator then you got a mail. In this process, it will take 3-6 months to approve.

After that, if you want to check your approve website then go to Google and type:

cache:www.your website.com

thakurblogger

Directory Submission approval time | Ways to create backlinks

Hi friends
Recently i have done some directory submission, around 1 week earlier but when i check my backlinks it display 0. Can anybody please tell me when will the links get displayed as backlinks ?
Also it would be great if you could let me know if there is any other way to get backlinks.
Thanks in advance.
Directory submission will take up to 3-4 months to approve your submission.
For creating backlinks you can try blog comment posting and guest blogging, which will create quality backlinks for your website. And will create backlinks faster than directory submission. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
fab
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.