What is Amazon SEO services?

sandramleyvas

Recent I here about Amazon SEO services. How to they do it and dose it follow google SEO.

SEOPub

Amazon SEO services sounds like some BS someone made up to make it sound like they have some specialized skills.

alan watts

alan watts
Amazon SEO is as real as any other seo. Back in the day people used bots to target traffic to their listings, which would make them rank to the first page quickly. That is fixed now, but there are still ways to direct engagement to the listing and get it to rank. I would know, I do it on my own products and for many other Amazon sellers. They usually see an increase of 15-20 percent profit.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
I think it is still having a bit difference with normal SEO, while you are doing SEO for your products on Amazon, you also need to do that for targeted search engines. Vice versa, you will need to win your competitors on Amazon by having a better optimization on per product.

alan watts

alan watts
I didnt say there wasnt a difference....
I said its just as real as any other SEO.
And its a hell less complicated for the most part. Sales are huge but I can tell you thats not the only ranking factor. You need absolutely ZERO regular SEO work on your Amazon products. Who would rank their amazon product on google when they can do it on Amazon? Nobody.

paul1129

Maybe the SEO Company has the same of 'Amazon', that's it.

grubble

Amazon has its own search engine inbuilt, so I imagine 'Amazon SEO services' is referring to someone offering a service to optimise Amazon content to improve its ranking within that search engine. As for whether Amazon SEO follows Google, do you mean whether it uses the same principles? I'm not overly familiar to be honest, but what I do know is that Amazon's algorithm is more focused on prioritising the products with the best sales conversion in their SERP. So you can't just apply the same SEO tactics that you use for Google unfortunately!

Syn Gates

I think Amazon SEO services is to optimize Ecommerce website for search engine, because doing SEO for simple website like blogs or news is different with Magento Store for Enterprises with a lot of products and need a high conversion rate to make orders.

Last edited:

Vowels

Hello there,

Actually Amazon provides search engine service to their clients for doing seo on their portal [ not google, on amazon]. Basically, You see amazon has lots of vendors in single category, and they all paid him well to show them on user's query. Then, it is hard to show all of them in a single window. So amazon provides a dedicated seo service to vendors.
The team also manage their ppc ads, on amazon.

Thanks

AmzSEOpro

Recent I here about Amazon SEO services. How to they do it and dose it follow google SEO.
Hi,
I'm Amazon SEO professional. I can clarify this question.
Like Google SEO Amazon SEO is a SEO form. Amazon has it search Algorithm and Ranked up product on first page with some specific tram and conditions.
As like Google SEO methods Like Back link building, web 2.0 link building, Blog & Article submission, commenting with back link, Amazon SEO has some special methods to rank a product first page with particulate keywords search.
We Amazon SEO professional can rank product form any page to first page top positions even 1st page top #1 positions with any listed keyword.
There is also some methods to maintain the 1st page rank.
Thanks

Does Amazon provides SEO services to their client? Or that's just a hosting plan from them?
No, It's some Amazon SEO expert guy who rank Amazon listing 1st page top positions with their special methods.

KarenByerly

Amazon uses their own platform for ranking the products. Like what google does for the organice keywords. Amazon SEO is for improve the rank for the products when someone search for them on Amazon.

alan watts

Yeah I didnt mean to say dong google seo on an amazon product listing wouldnt be beneficial, but it isnt related to amazon seo in any way. And its not easy to do depending on the keywords, but it could bring another small rivet of traffic. In my opinion people are just going to amazon and searching for what they want. If they dont want amazon, they go to ebay or aliexpress.

preirystrauss001

no, amazon seo service is different than google seo service. google algorithm is different than amazon algorithm, it will take your product to rank and show on first page of amazon. If you have opened your store on amazon platform and facing problems then i will suggest that right from the start seek help from amazon consultancy service provider, so that it will help you in longer run. visit www.evantage.store for more info.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.