Check out my ticket sales website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugeneus

Hi guys! Let me present you my website for the concert ticket sales. I use partnership with ticketnetwork, and concert info updates from their sources.
Here is the address: ticket-room.com
I want to know your judgment about design. Do you think its good enough to make people want to buy ticket here or is it disgusting? Thanks!

Rob Whisonant

With this type of site, the main problem you will have is that of "trust." You are going to have to convince a total stranger why they should trust buying tickets through your site.

Personally I would create other sites that maybe discuss, talk, review, blog etc.... (Possibly artist fan clubs) different singers and bands. Then guide them to the site to purchase tickets. Start building trust with the prospect before they even reach the ticket site.

You will also need to convince them why they should buy through your site instead of going to one of the large ticket selling sites that are already known and trusted. AKA the sites the artists and bands send people too to purchase tickets.

Eugeneus

Yeah this is kind of partner program from ticketnetwork so eventually they will go to larger ticket site anyway ) Point is to make them click the button "Buy ticket". As for music blogs - this is good idea I was thinking of it but it requires a lot of work by articles writing I guess...To make it well searchable in google. I was wondering if I could find somebody who might be insterested in this part of work for the part of profit.

CookieRunner

Don't worry, your website is not disgusting! :rolleyes2:

For the design, I think you have to improve on it because its just basic and you could probably put something at the top of your website like something that could entice them to buy tickets from you -- customer reviews and feedback perhaps? Or news regarding the event or the concert you are promoting. You can also add pictures from events that you've done.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.