Buy popunder traffic?

JoeHamilton

I want to increase traffic for my websites through paid traffic services and I found some sites offering popunder. My question is, is buying popunder traffic worth it? does it convert sales for my site? alternatives to this generating traffic method?

Rob Whisonant

Popunder traffic is very poor traffic. It can convert but you need a lot of it.

One key to popunder traffic is to have a really eye catching landing page that can grab their attention in a matter of a second or two. The time it takes them to find the close button.

vishwa

If you want to go with paid option than you should go with PPC programs or Facebook Ads. These traffic sources are far better than the pop up traffic. As Rob had said that Pop up traffic are very poor and does not convert very well.

CarmineCala

I don't promote a website but I buy popunder traffic from AdMaven to promote some offers and I buy real chip and very targeted traffic so I guess also if you are promoting a website it's possible to get good targeting with popunder traffic.

Judas2018

I really try to avoid buying pop up or pop under traffic. Most internet users now have those ads blocked and then-some. They're very annoying, and most likely users won't even see them long enough to know what they're about. Banner advertising is the way to go.

kelz784

I would be very careful using both pop-up and pop-under ads. Many affiliate programs will ban you from their programs for using these methods, as it is low-quality traffic and also against their TOS.

Not only that, the ads are highly annoying and won't work in your favor if you are trying to build a reputable site that people will want to return to.

Using banner ads or even the occasional affiliate link in your content (provided it fits in with the topic you are writing about) is probably a better option.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.