Do you offer ad space?

HostaPolis

I am curious if anyone offers ad space on their sites or blogs. I started doing this a few months back and I have a steady flow of income coming in.
I feel like not many people think about this and go right for adsense. It is worth looking in to if you have a good amount of traffic coming in.

paul1129

Well its always good for publishers if they sell directly ads to the advertisers.

If a third party like adsense is not involved then only you will earn more.

Cchaen

I work with another ad network (AdMaven) but with how many advertisers are you interacting? I assume you can earn more by negotiating directly but it sounds like a lot of headaches.

HostaPolis

HostaPolis
It depends on the niche you are in and for what site. Obviously, working only on web hosting sites would be hard work but niche select blogs is a different story. I purchased a pet blog last year to play around with. Had decent traffic flow. I targeting smaller online pet shops and worked out advertisement agreements. It does take a bit of time and knowing who to go after but if you have an idea, I think it pays off nicely.

bernawrd

Ads are very effective for marketing and some website owners are even paid by business companies to display their product ads, but website owner forget the fact that these ads also redirect the audience to other websites. Ads might be a great source of income, but it is also cutting website traffic into half and not to mention that most internet users find these ads annoying specially if they are blocking the website contents.

enstinemuki

I think banner ads are better than Adsense simply because you can control the clicked page position (open in current tab or new tab) But you have to be careful not to go after the money behind the ads and annoy your readers away.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.