Adobe Fireworks or Photoshop

sehrish

Hello everyone, I want a quick feedback over my confusion of using Photoshop or fireworks. Previously, I was working in a company where my boss recommended fireworks for banner creation, image editing and for some other stuff. But now I am a part of another company where our graphic designer and employees using Photoshop for graphic related things. As I am not familiar with Photoshop so I usually avoid working on it but really wanna know the best one among two so that I can start learning.

DarioPV

I've never worked in Fw but as I understand it it is oriented on creating graphic for web pages and has some interesting css an jQuerry interactions.

Photoshop is the king of pure image manipulations but if you are creating some graphic and will have more use of some advanced vector capabilities maybe Fw could be the better option.

So, it depends for what will you be using your graphic design software.

From my experience, if you are well versed in one of the Adobe tools, you generally shouldn't have that much trouble to switch to another one of their tools.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies