Relationship Of Web Designing & SEO

sehrish

Hello everyone!! I am developing a site for my company and want some suggestions over this topic. Heard from my colleagues that web designing plays important role to draw more traffic if is compatible with SEO.

What factors do I need to consider while designing?

Thank You in advance

paul1129

Just get a professional looking theme. Loading time due heavy graphics in your site effects SEO but unless it takes a huge amount of time to load.

HostaPolis

Aside from having it look good and being fully functional, having a theme that is responsive is a must today since many people browse on mobile.

And as mentioned, speed and loading times. No one wants to wait around for a page to load. You can also consider using AMP powered pages.

Syn Gates

I think you should consider the size of images and layouts on your website because it has impact on loading speed. If your website can't show up after 4 seconds, a lot of users may get out, it's not good for SEO.

Rahul t

SEO is the quickly developing part of the web design. It will ensure your website is visible on the search engine like as google, bing, yahoo. web design and SEO both are conflict. in seo requiring the multiple keyword with the perticular pages.

All the Best . :)

jhumphreys

User experience should be a priority for an SEO-friendly web design. Think responsive, easy to navigate, minimal layout, and quick page loading time.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.