Best Web Designing Tool

sehrish

Hi everyone!! I am a web developer and doing development for last 2 years. Now I am moving towards web designing so want some recommendations and suggestions about web designing tools and ideas to be a better web designer.

Thank You

dbs00

Hey, if your interested in Building Fast and cool LPs, blogs and presentation websites you should check out Divi builder and Thrive themes.
I tried them both, dropped Thrive Themes ( monthly sub) and moved to Divi Builder ( one lifetime purchase).
Their blogs are filled with awesome info, trending news, How To etc. Its worth subscribing to their newsletter even if you don't plan on buying their products.

abderrezak31

at this days, no need to a web designing tools, you can collect many parts of a website from many places such as guthub then mix them to make your own website or theme, take a look at tympanus too it's a good place of web design queries and effects!
as a wordpress themes developer i suggest to you to avoid any tool of that kind of designing !

Sanji123

I use “Atomic” tool for web design. You can use it. It is a premium tool and works well on PCs and Macs.

clasicK

I would encourage everyone to try Webflow.

I've been doing web design & development for ten years by hand, and with Webflow if one already know how to code this is by far the best tool out there.

Edit: And it has a free plan

Claire_Anderson

To start web designing, first you need to learn HTML and CSS, without HTML and CSS, you cannot develop an application. You can also use the build in templates for designing the applications but the build in templates are difficult to customize. Designing and development is something that you will learn after practice. But for web development you require to learn another language for backed coding and for this purpose you can choose a language between java-script, PHP or ,.NET

Rahul t

Some web designing tools:-
1- Pattern Lab
2- Vivaldi
3- Affinity Designer
4-Avocode
5-Antetype
6-Sketch
7-Form
8-UXPin
9-Macaw
10-Marvel
11-Webflow
These are the tools which may use for the web designing.
All the best :)

zonadev

Hi everyone!! I am a web developer and doing development for last 2 years. Now I am moving towards web designing so want some recommendations and suggestions about web designing tools and ideas to be a better web designer.

Thank You
Canva, is being on top of the list that i have in my mind. The best thing about this designing tool is that you dont have to have a degree in graphic design, it’s so easy to use that almost anyone can design their own graphics, websites, prototypes etc.

According to the stats on Canvas web page, 7.5 million people are currently using this tool.

tim_cloudcone

If you really want to learn web design, I would recommend using some graphic design software to design the web pages and then coding it with HTML and CSS.

You can use Photoshop or Affinity Designer to design it first. There's also a new program from Adobe called Experience Design. I think it's still in beta. But still worth giving it a try.

nesir

I pretty much agree with this , learn your html ans css even java and then php or python. I think and this is just my opinion thats its always good to have a strong foundation before using assisted website builders.As a web developer i have many a time come across users and clients who want specific functions and had i not learnt some of the inner workings of markup language i would not be able to have dug into the html, css , java or php files of that assisting site builder to be able to get exactly what the client requires.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.