Google Maps Listing not appearing publicly

paul

I have recently been confirmed by Google with my business, have received the OK from the Google staff, but my business has yet to go public on Maps.

It is verified, I can see it from my profile, but when I log out, it doesn't appear anywhere.

I guess my business isn't properly indexed. Any suggestions?

Rob Whisonant

After you are confirmed, it still takes some time to actually appear. Not sure of the time frame. The last business I added took over a month to actually show after it was approved.

paul

Yeah but it's been 3 months now.. I'm starting to think that I still have to do something in order to get it properly indexed.
Did you just apply, got accepted and then just waited for it to rankin Google Maps?

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
Each time I have added a new business they sent a post card with a code on it to the address. I then logged back in to that google account and entered the code. About a month or so later the business started showing up in local search and google maps. It has always showed up in local search first, then Google maps later.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.