Ideas to build website

JohsonAdam

Hello everyone,
I'm building a website to launch my software products, but I don't know how I can make my website look professional. Which sources or which sites do you often visit to find the ideas to build a professional and quality advertising website? Can you suggest me some?
Thanks in advance

clasicK

Simply analyze your competitors and find a pattern.

For inspiration ideas there is plenty of places to find which can include Awwwards, Dribbble, even Pintrest.

dbs00

You can get ideas as well from browsing these themeforest.net/ & market.envato.com/.
Find some that you like and after replicate them if you don't want to buy them from there.

Mike001

Designing your site and the layout that you use will have a lot to do with the product that you are selling and the audience that you are trying to reach.

There are 10's of thousands of professional looking sites. The key is to find a site design that works with your niche. If you give a little more information on what you are trying to accomplish I may be able to give you some additional help.

schttrj

You need to stand out.

Study your competition.

Study your audience's expectations.

You need to hit the sweet spot where you are outside the box but not too much outside of it.

But before everything, your website NEEDS to answer the simple question, "Why you?"

Your prospect wants to know what you sell, who sells it and why he needs to buy it.

Reactions: RenderedElite

Jack London

Jack London
What exactly do your learn from your competitors? I heard some people talked about this method but I don't know where and how to start.

It can help improve your site by creating same things which your competitors did?

I am just wondering about that.

Omgirl

To find ideas and get inspiration, you can try looking at the websites of big companies such as Apple, Amazon, Microsoft etc. Big name company websites are a great blueprint to use if you are looking to launch a product of your own. If you still need help on creating your website, it could be beneficial if you were to use a website building company to help start you off with the creation of your website. There are many web building companies that will allow you to edit you website anyway that you’d like even after it’s created.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views