How you manage a blog?

JohsonAdam

Hey guys,
Does it is hard to manage a blog? Can you share your experiences?

Vowels

Hello there,

Creating and maintaining a blog for your business is a great way to gain exposure, find potential clients and interact with your current customers. Starting a blog is relatively easy. But Managing and Building a successful blog requires a little more work. There are always some core sources in managing a successful blog.

know your audience
consistent about blogging
content that is useful to audience

These all are tested ways for getting popularity and more loyal readers on blog.
Thanks

schttrj

Well, blogging is incredibly hard according to me.

What's even more important is that it is almost NOT worth the effort.

In most cases, it won't make its mark in the noisy environment, and the high audience expectations, coupled with low returns, does not make it a viable strategy at all.

Yes, if you have a separate business and you write a blog to support it, then it is okay.

HostaPolis

It depends. Blogging and running a blog can be as easy or as hard as you make it.

I find working with Wordpress and setting up a solid theme makes things a lot easier. You don't want to have to go back and fix/change things after it has been established.

KarstenHartog

Hard to manage? Not really. There are plenty of free tutorials out there. Might take you a while (a year or two) to actually build a decent audience and see $$ from it though.

bernawrd

It is not hard to manage a blog, but you need time to mange it. You have to constantly update your blog with new posts. You have to monitor your website traffic and bounce rate. If your blog is in WordPress then it is easier to manage the blog, because you do not have to hire a developer in order to make any changes in the website but if your website is developed in JAVA, PHP or ASP.Net, then you need to hire a developer for making the small changes and that is if you do not possess any programming skills. Business companies regularly makes changes in the website design to promote conversion rate.

Website Design Ltd

Whilst blogging can be time-consuming, it's almost an essential part of maintaining an online business profile.
It's functional from an SEO standpoint & can help to maintain a continual stream of traffic.

denisehilton

If you have some experience with Wordpress then you don't need anything to manage the blog. Wordpress is very easy and intuitive to manage.

alan watts

It can seem hard at times. Like when you have writers block or something. Content will always be king when it comes to blogs. Even though I have a good writing style, I would not qualify myself to be writing blog posts on a larger authority site. Thats why others offer services, ad they aren't too expensive. If you are not a good writer, then its important to hire someone for good content, and that makes the blogging aspect 100 times easier. Then you have all the content you need to source it to social media, other blogs, forums, etc. And then you just watch the traffic flow in and respond to any inquiries that come your way.

Ronekerry

Myself usually update my blog 2-3 times every week. Add some new articles according to my blog niche. So that the readers get news things all the time. What do you do guys?

vishwa

No, Managing a blog is not so hard. It is quite enjoyable. I personally doing blogging from past 2 years and I really enjoy it. I have installed several WordPress blogs for my client. WordPress is one of the best and intuitive CMS for bloggers. It is easy to manage and doesn't required any special skills.

Brackwom

No, It is not hard as much.
If you're focused on your work & work consistently then you gradually gain achievement with your work.

Blogging requires a lot of skillsets if you want to run successfully.

First off, you will have to know how to create content. Then, you also have to know how to do some basic SEOs for organic growth.

If you are new to blogging, then there are a lot of resources online you can read and follow through.

It’s always important to learn and implement new skills along the way since blog marketing changes rapidly over time.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.