Affiliate Network and Landing Pages

JohsonAdam

Hi everybody. As a newbie i have a stupid question already :p

I was conducting some research on clickbank to have a taste of the campaigns they have. Some of the products are quite interesting and look promising but one thing that came to mind was: the landing page.

Most of the campaigns link to their own LP. What if i'd like to build one of my own?
Is it clickbank the right affiliate network to look for if i want to be free to build my own LP?

Most of the affiliate networks work on CPA. Can anybody suggest me one with a good number of CPL? I think as a newbie it could be easier to get a Lead instead of a Sale.

Thank to all who will help me

enstinemuki

Hello,
The best way to do well with affiliate marketing (Clickbank or not) is pre-sell the products. If you have a blog, that's going to work quite well. Do a review post of the product you want to promote and drive traffic to it.

Avoid doing copy-paste as many do. They simply copy content from product pages and expect to have results. If you do unbiased reviews, you will boost the conversion rate of your traffic.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.