Delayed Ranking In Google...What Is Going On?

jackdorsey

I am not sure what happened, but ever since around late Fall 2016, my Google rankings have been delayed.

What I mean by this is that I don't get ranked in Google for around 7 days or so on average. I don't know why this is because I used to be able to publish content and be ranked within minutes.

I currently have around 300 posts on the website I am talking about and many first page rankings. I do everything by the books and use legitimate SEO practices so I don't think it would be that Google is punishing my site, but I don't know of any other possibility.

Are there any SEO experts out there that could help me out??? Any thoughts??

Mike001

Funny you should mention this, I have noticed over the last few weeks many of my customer sites rankings have been rapidly decreasing.

I have been spending quite a bit of time researching any changes that may have occurred with the Google algorithm but so far have not seen anything that would have the impact that I am seeing.

I will let you know if I find anything that could be impacting your rankings. I am not an expert in SEO by any stretch of the imagination but I will let you know if I find anything.

I will keep an eye on this post though because we have some very good people with extensive backgrounds in SEO that are a part of the site.

Last edited:

SEOPub

You are complaining because you are not getting ranked in 7 days? It can take a lot longer than that for a new page to rank.

Are you talking about rankings or indexing? A lot of people confuse the two.

If in the past you saw new posts ranking within minutes, you were probably seeing personalized search results. That would be my guess.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.