Removal of negative Facebook Review?

dbs00

Hey,

Do you fellas have any experience with the removal of a facebook negative review?

Got a local store with 100 x 5 stars, and received 1 x 1 start with a bad comment. That was kinda our staff's fault but still, we sorted it out with that customer. He didn't feel like taking it down after we sorted it out, and we didn't want to ask him to do so. We wanted the removal / edit to be by his choice .

I was thinking about using the Report review feature. > "This has nothing to do with this page!"

I did it 10 times I think over the past month, but nothing happened. I'm now thinking of asking some of my friends to do that as well.

Its annoying as Fu** . only 5 stars reviews, awesome comments , and that shitty review is always second . Even if since then that facebook fage received 10-15 new reviews.

I googled facebook review removal services. but didn't find any . For various sites seems that these kind of services do exist ( yelp, amazon etc)

Let me know if you think of anything else,
Thank you

Rob Whisonant

I'm going to think outside the box for a minute. Instead of trying to take the bad review down, how about use it to your benefit.

Can you change the page to reference the bad review and talk about how you made the customer happy like all your other customers?

Make it part of the story the business tells. Nobody is perfect, but you sure can try to be.

There is a car rental company that use to or may still even have the following line they use when telling their story.

We are number 2, so we try harder.

dbs00

Cool quote. " We are number 2, so we try harder. "
Yep that should've been the way to do it but unfortunately more than a month passed and we didn't do it that way. ( we cleared it out with that customer directly)
I was hoping for a review removal service, I asked on multiple communities and seems nobody heard of such services for facebook.

Oh well, time to move on. At least now we'll take more seriously the reviews that we get.

Website Design Ltd

I agree with Rob wholeheartedly. Pulling the review is only going to work to your disadvantage, particularly if there are other users who have taken note of it previously.

Work it to your advantage by addressing it, even if it's too late. Put out a post explaining that you've recently received a negative review, and are planning on taking it to heart to improve that aspect of the business.

It shows significant foresight and is guaranteed to quell any fears that other visitors may have about using your services.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.