WordPress Development - Premium Theme Set Up - PSD to WP - WP Security and Migration Services

RenderedElite

Hello,

I have over 8 years experience working with WP and developing sites for myself and clients. If you are in need of any of the following services please shoot me a message, I am available to take on work and provide fast turnaround times.

Custom Theme Development - can code in desired theme options, and will start by designing your site in Photoshop. We will work out the design until you're happy with it and then I will begin coding your theme. TAT can be as little as 3-5 days.

Premium Theme Installation and Set Up - if you recently bought a premium theme and need help setting it up then I can do this for a flat rate of $45. I can match the look of the demo with your content. TAT is 1-2 days.

PSD to WP - the price depends on the design, please contact me with your design so I can give you a price.

WP Security - I can secure your WP site for $25. I can fix your hacked site (depends on damage and backups you have) and secure it for $50 - this will also come with a fresh backup of fixed site.

WordPress Migration - I can move your site to a new host and/or domain for only $50. TAT is 1-2 days.

Contact me if you have any questions, I'll be available! We can discuss your project via Skype, email, phone or webmastersun private messages.

Learn more: http://iwphelp.com/

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Custom Theme Development - can code in desired theme options, and will start by designing your site in Photoshop. We will work out the design until you're happy with it and then I will begin coding your theme. TAT can be as little as 3-5 days.
Can you write functions for themes? like plugins?

PSD to WP - the price depends on the design, please contact me with your design so I can give you a price.
it is a full design? including homepage, category and detail page..etc?

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.