Adsense safe traffic exchange sites?

harrygreen90

I have an Adsense account for my sites and using it on a blog. I read some posts from people telling about exchange traffic for Adsense sites but safe, I am not sure it can work or safe for my site. Anyone tried and have good experience with it? Another question is buying website traffic safe for Google AdSense?

jyy

Another question is buying website traffic safe for Google AdSense?
I wouldn't buy stereotypical "cheap traffic" to begin with. That would be stuff with pop-ups, pop-unders, and possibly bots (stuff that isn't even human). Note, this stuff simply has a high probability of being low-quality, and might not even be real at all.

I have an Adsense account for my sites and using it on a blog. I read some posts from people telling about exchange traffic for Adsense sites but safe, I am not sure it can work or safe for my site. Anyone tried and have good experience with it?
Traffic exchanges are another thing which have shady traffic. Note, a lot of the people are simply viewing a page for a short time, only because they want a view in return. In that case, there is a good chance they're not really interested in your niche. However, I could be wrong. Note, if it's the same niche, they might be interested.

Oh, is it good for Adsense? Probably not and I'd say the same for the other cheap traffic.

vishwa

AdSense don't support traffic excahnge sites. If you have a website which have adsense ads than it is a suicidal attempt to using traffic exchanges. Your account will get suspended without any notice.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views