How can I get one way link?

bhagwanjee

Hi everyone, I have a travel websites. I want to generate one way link .so pls suggest me all process and method to get one way link.

Thanks

Jack London

Hi everyone, I have a travel websites. I want to generate one way link .so pls suggest me all process and method to get one way link.

Thanks
For travel websites, the best way to have quality backlinks is buying links from relevant websites, for example, you can ask other travel websites to link to your site with a fee, of course you need to pay them. Other than that, you can do link exchange between your site and their sites.

If you want to get one way link mean you only want them link back to your site, that's difficult if you don't spend into money or effort. No one will give you quality backlinks if you don't have a good friendship with them or just wanting bacnklinks for free.

Beside these way, you can buy backlinks from quality PBN or web 2.0, there are some people are offering such kind of this services and you can find around the forum.

jyy

In my view, guest posting would get plenty of one-way links and you could also try forum signatures and blog commenting. However, though with the last two, you could get accused of being a spammer. Also, I'm not sure if those particular one-way links have as much power nowadays.

Oh, by the way, a third method involves using links from high-quality directories. Note, Google has cracked down on low-quality directories, but not on ones with a human editor and really high standards.

jennypitula

One way link is the most authenticated process for building backlinks. One way link is you are building your site's links to another site but in return that site does not build link in your site; there is no matter of exchange. These are the following process for building one way link, these are:

1Guest Blogging & Blogging
2.Article Posting
3.Document Sharing
4.Classified Posting
5.Social Bookmarking

rawatgoal

Hi

You can get high quality of one way links through guest posting, directory submission, blog commenting etc.

incometaxprep

Following blog commenting, Forum posting, Forum profile link building, social bookmarking, Business listing, Business Citation, Directory submission and all about white hat SEO.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.