Thought I'd introduce myself!

SimonP

Dear all,

It's a pleasure to join this forum!

After trawling through many, many forums, this looks like the one for me, and I look forward to meeting and discussing with like-minded online individuals!

I'll give you a brief introduction about me!

I'm starting out online, as a newbie information marketer. I want to create and sell my own products, but I imagine that along the way I'll affiliate myself to other people's products too!

But although first and foremost I want to become an information publisher, I will by proxy become an 'internet marketer' too! So I'm sure email marketing, affiliate marketing, and direct marketing will all be happening at one stage or another!

Anyway, I'd like to become a useful member on this forum, so I'll be posting articles and tips, which will be designed for the newbie, like myself!

I'll always be open and upfront too, because I think this industry has a bad image, with all the spammers and click bait opportunities out there!

And if you're a newbie, I'd love to hear from you, and what your major issues are in starting out! I want to build trust with like-minded individuals out there!

OK, chat soon everyone!

Simon

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Dear all,

It's a pleasure to join this forum!

After trawling through many, many forums, this looks like the one for me, and I look forward to meeting and discussing with like-minded online individuals!

I'll give you a brief introduction about me!

I'm starting out online, as a newbie information marketer. I want to create and sell my own products, but I imagine that along the way I'll affiliate myself to other people's products too!

But although first and foremost I want to become an information publisher, I will by proxy become an 'internet marketer' too! So I'm sure email marketing, affiliate marketing, and direct marketing will all be happening at one stage or another!
Hi Simon, nice to meet you and welcome to Webmaster Sun!

This is a great place for internet and affiliate marketing come and discussing everything relate to online marketing and affiliate marketing.

SEO is also a strong aspect of this forum.

Anyway, I'd like to become a useful member on this forum, so I'll be posting articles and tips, which will be designed for the newbie, like myself!

I'll always be open and upfront too, because I think this industry has a bad image, with all the spammers and click bait opportunities out there!

And if you're a newbie, I'd love to hear from you, and what your major issues are in starting out! I want to build trust with like-minded individuals out there!

OK, chat soon everyone!

Simon
I am visiting this forum daily and hoping to interacting with you on posts and questions.

I look forward to seeing you around and reading your posts.

Marc

Alex Thompson

Hello Simon,

Welcome to Webmaster Sun!

We are glad to have you on this board!

Enjoy your stay here with us.

~Alex

rozzski89

Welcome aboard Simon! Kindly share your experience here to make discussions.

ulterios

Greetings Simon and welcome to Webmaster Sun, we are happy that you have joined the forum and we look forward to seeing you around the site.

We have a lot of interesting and informative topics that I am sure that you will enjoy.

See you around the boards.

:welcome:

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.