SEO that works in 2017?

christax

What are the best SEO techniques that works in 2017? there are so many hidden Google algorithms updated and my sites could not keep good rankings as before or I did wrong SEO methods that I didn't realize that. Would anyone tell me SEO that works in 2017?

paul1129

Get quality backlinks, it will be the simplest answer. Many sites who have quality genuine backlinks I have seen that their SERP's haven't fluctuated a bit. Even though with all these updates.

vishwa

Update your website with fresh and quality content on regular basis. Content plays a vital role and considered as one of the best SEO practice. Create backlinks from high authority websites. You can do Guest posting on high authority websites. Promote your website on Social Networking sites and Web 2.0 sites.

SEOPub

What are the best SEO techniques that works in 2017? there are so many hidden Google algorithms updated and my sites could not keep good rankings as before or I did wrong SEO methods that I didn't realize that. Would anyone tell me SEO that works in 2017?
The same ones that worked in 2016 and 2015 and 2014 and 2013 and 2012 and 2011...

Quality and relevant backlinks trump everything. Nothing works without them.

Content doesn't really mean squat. It doesn't hurt, but you can rank for just about anything if you point enough quality links with relevant anchor text at a page.

Janniz

I also have a question about backlink. In the future, whether backlink will be still main part of SEO

OWSTeam

Whatever Google update, whatever Google keeps hidden just keep in mind and your brain one thing that Google always wants to provide the best search results to their audience. So, it's not tough to understand that Google doesn't love any spammy or low quality things. If you go with the quality and don't do any compromise in quality, you will be on top. So, always try to focus on quality. Quality about the content, quality about the backlnk, quality about the user experience, quality about the website. I hope these make a little sense to you. If further questions, please ask!

hostingsafety

High quality content and building natural high linking are the good SEO technique

fchy2

You should build quality articles to attract readers, and the important thing in seo offpage is that you should build quality backlinks rather than many bad backlinks, you should seek quality pbn bingo. Your content is to build quality backlinks

Scopehosts

Try out some latest Off-page SEO techniques like Video marketing,Infographics sharing.Work with backlinks,links exchange and more to draw more traffic which helps in better ranking.

schttrj

SEO in 2017 is definitely a bit different from that in 1997.

The thing that has changed is, there are a lot MORE websites to begin with!

First, I don't really agree with OWSTeam that Google always provides quality. Google provides quality listings PLUS its own products and services. In fact, there have been many cases where websites have been wrongly put down by Google.

How to avert it? SEO not only for Google but also for the other major search engines like Yahoo! Well, just as a safety measure, you know.

Second, you have to understand that in today's market, almost every other website is "quality". They are producing 1000+ blog posts, HD infographics and solid YouTube videos as well. If almost everyone is "quality", then no one is quality, right?

How to solve this? Become the "quality" website that is ubiquitous over the web. Become the website that other quality websites talk about.

Third (and the least popular option I guess), don't SEO at all! Sorry, let me correct it. Don't focus on SEO at all. Rather focus on Direct Marketing to your target market. When your audience starts talking about you, Google automatically notices it and pulls you up to the number one ranking.

Savvy?

r0cka

Manual outreach and guest posts (to similar niche) are the most powerful links you can get. Sometimes they are hard and time-consuming but they are well worth it.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.