Monetizing Pinterest Traffic

Ergoprime

I have 20 pinterest accounts in a popular niche on pinterest. I get around 1000+ new followers per day and have right now over 30000. I want to make a blog which is full of copied content, pin posts through my pinterest-network and monetize the traffic from pinterest.

Now my questions:

Can I get problems from Pinterest if I have a blog which is full of copied content?

How can I monetize my blog? Adsense doesn't allow copied content, so I would like to find another ad banner network, which allows it.

What's with Amazon Ads or Amazon Affiliate? Do they allow copied content?

Can someone message my host-provider and demand to shut my website down, because of copied content?

What's your experience with adsense, amazon ads, amazon affiliates and other ad networks? Which one is the most lucrative and can I combine some of them efficient?

How much traffic can I expect from Pinterest with the numbers I have now?

I know I have a lot of questions, but I hope you can answer them. Once I have a clear plan I will document my story and keep you up to date.

Rob Whisonant

When you say "copied content" you actually mean copying content without the permission of the creator (aka copyright holder)... Then that is theft. So yes you can get in all types of trouble.

Create your own content or get permission from the copyright holder to use their content first.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Can I get problems from Pinterest if I have a blog which is full of copied content?
First off, you need to clarify what and where source you will copy content from?
If they know you copied their content, they can report you to DCMA and it is not worth developing your site any more.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.