How to Index or Crawl my website

Cristy94

Index it where? If you want to index it on Google, just use their webmaster tools. If you want to make sure it's indexed on most search engines you have to build some back-links first.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hello friends,

I would like to know, How to Index or Crawl my website, please let me know the procedure for this.

Also I don,t want to go use Google fetch or robot.txt for this purpose.

Thanks in advance
If you don't want to use Google fetch tool then building some backlinks like SEOPub and Cristy94 suggested are quite exact.
Because spiders of Google will follow backlinks to your site and crawling your webpages from there.

mikeandy01

for a start i would recommend you submit your website to google/bing webmaster tools, then ping your website via some of the many free pinging services online, additionally for a few dollars you can get yourself a premium indexing software or service to index your website and any backlinks automatically.

Hope that helps mate :D

Intuz

How to Index or Crawl my website, you can follow one of these three ways:

Option 1:

To Index or Crawl URL, first you need to have webmaster log-ins Add your new site to Webmaster Tools, then go to Crawl->Sitemap and submit XML sitemap for your website. A sitemap is an XML document on your website’s server that basically lists each page on your website.

Option 2:
Submit Website URL to Search Engines –
submit your website URL to Google by signing into your Google Account and going to the https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url
For Bing webmaster you should submit URL here: http://www.bing.com/toolbox/submit-site-url

Option 3:
Fetch as Google
Click Crawl -> Fetch as Google -> Click Fetch -> Click Submit to Index -> Select either "URL" or "URL and its direct links" - > Click OK

hynds

The best way is doing SEO campaign if you don't want to submit your site or use robot file. Other way is that you can ping your site on many pingler site such as pingdom, pingfarm, pinggler...These sites will send you site to many search engines to let them index your site quickly. IMO

taxlawyerla

In my little knowledge:
- Revise your site Content Regularly
- Avoid Duplicate Content
- Stop entry to undesirable site Robots.txt
- Add an XML-sitemap to your site and publish it for the search engines.

hostingsafety

Just visit Google search console, go to fetch url and add URL you would like to get indexed and crawled

nickchernets

If you want to do it immediately it will be not SEO friendly, just wait some time to let this process be done by the natural way. Everything that isn't natural Google can penalyze.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views