Make More Affiliate Marketing Commissions With These 2 Tips

enstinemuki

Affiliate Marketing is a nice way to make money online. If you have a website or blog, these are some few tips to help you make more sales. Note however that this is not about generating more traffic. The tips below will help you convert more.

I have tested these on my blog and the results are just so attractive.

First, you probably have read that you should do product reviews to earn more money from affiliate marketing. That's awesome and it's one of the ways I monetize my blog. Here are a few things to make your reviews even more rewarding...

1) Get special discount code from product owners

This is one point I recommend any affiliate blogger should be doing. Most product owners are ready to generate unique discount code to help your conversion. Share your coupon with your readers on the blog posts or newsletters. The results is always a boost in sales.

2 ) Get co-branded sales page

Another thing that works well to convert visitors to buyers is co-branded pages. The product owner does your sales page differently, and any sales on that page pays you commission. If you are a trusted blogger, your readers will always buy from your page.

I hope these tips will help you make more affiliate sales.
Let me know what you think

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
1) Get special discount code from product owners

This is one point I recommend any affiliate blogger should be doing. Most product owners are ready to generate unique discount code to help your conversion. Share your coupon with your readers on the blog posts or newsletters. The results is always a boost in sales.
This is a great idea to attract buyers.

But I am getting confused when choosing products have low or high commission. Some high quality products used to offer with low commission which low quality products are offering high commission.

2 ) Get co-branded sales page

Another thing that works well to convert visitors to buyers is co-branded pages.
I don't understand this method. What is co-branded pages?

The product owner does your sales page differently, and any sales on that page pays you commission.
What does it mean? I don't get your point on this.

enstinemuki

But I am getting confused when choosing products have low or high commission. Some high quality products used to offer with low commission which low quality products are offering high commission.
The first thing is to know your audience. Are your readers able to buy high ticket products? Where are there geographically located? (India, Asia or Africa) USA, Canada or Europe. All of these are parameters to help know what to promote.

Have you also thought of promoting products that pay recurring commissions?

I don't understand this method. What is co-branded pages?
These are sales pages product owners care for you as their affiliate. They may have elements that are unique and help your readers know you actually recommend the product

Let me know if you understand

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.