Make a few bucks a day easy

alan watts

This works better if you are from the US

To be paid, you have to get a pin mailed and verify it. In the meantime you can a start doing some work on there.

It takes a while to pinpoint the easy tasks, but eventually you will get it. First off get itunes on ur computer, you can download the apps from there and review it instantly. Of course only do it for the tasks that dont require screenshots. For a while I was finding screenshots but they figured me out...haha. It's an easy $1.25 for 5 -10 minutes. You just need to test out how easy tasks are, and you will keep seeing similar ones. It took me month to really get the hang of it. As for the sign-ups, those are great to do, they pay 40-50 cents. Just make a new email where all the spam can go to. Get dashlane so it instantly fills out your information in sign up sheets. The only downloads I do are extensions and apps, which I just delete later.

You have to figure out the right tasks. Hopefully in doing all kinds of tasks you remember what were the easy ones and you can find those next time. You can earn 3 dollars from just doing 2 ios testing jobs. If you just started, its going to be hard at first, you also can't do as many tasks because you need your approval rating to go up. Then the better worker you become, you get invited to hired group jobs which show up. I dont really like or do those much but I find some good ones every once in a while.

Eventually you will find the ones you like to do and there are usually twists like with the app testing that makes them go faster. First of all, i never do email submits or sign ups less than 40 cents.

I got to the point where just a few hours a week, i would make around 100-150 dollars a month.

This is for start-up money, invest it back into a business.

denisehilton

I've heard that microworkers has gotten too congested recently. Maybe because there are too many users applying for tasks. Is that so?

alan watts

I have not used the site in a year, although I did get my bounty out of it a couple years ago -
micropayproof.jpg
There may be too many employers these days, I really havent heard about any issues with it.

mikeandy01

Microworkers is a good website for hiring people for mini tasks i havent tried earning money from there personally but it is a good site especially for methods ive used that require "thinking outside the box" ;)

alan watts

alan watts
Same here, it has helped me boost a lot of my projects. And you can tell what kinds of methods people are using by doing the tasks on there. Its actually good for researching money making methods. Some people just use it and resell services. Very easy money.

Xperienced

Alan Watts thanks for sharing.I'm going to check out this site to see the possibility of making some cash from there. I'd like to ask.What do you mean by they'll send a pin to verify? Does it mean one would need a USA mobile phone number?

bug

How long does the mailing of the pin usually take? For Asian workers? I signed up for Microworkers a few weeks back, and I was waiting for my pin to arrive before I start working, but as it turns out, you'll have to work and make your first withdrawal before they mail you the pin. Does anyone from Asia know how long that would take?

jaymish

You all are very lucky.I would love to join microworkers but they don't allow workers from my country. I 'm very intersted in working as a microworker.I've tried Amazon hits,but again a problem with my country. So I'm really frustrated. I 'm on rapidworkers,but you can't earn a daily wage from there. If you know of any other sites for microworkers please share with me. Thanks.

CookieRunner

I just came across this thread and it intrigued me. Too bad I am not from the US, so I think this is not for me then... I wish that they can also open their services to non-US residents so that I cam try it out. Anyhow, this is very informative to the forum members.

HazelDJ

HazelDJ
I agree with you. How I wish I get some work with same services to non-US residents.

I have joined a certain site . I am paid for a little job that I have done. What I have observed on that site is that if you are a US resident, the rate paid is higher than the others. Well, it is quite unfair to myself but I have no choice. That is the rule of that certain company and it is up for me to join or not.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.