I live in the USA, greetings

alan watts

It took me a while to really get into all of this. I have a steady job, a wife, 2 kids and one on the way. I've been on IM forums for the past 3 years, reading, interacting, and just enjoying the knowledge and stories of other people.

So after 3 years I finally made it. Got into the Amazon business. Not selling products, but selling services. I really enjoy anything that has to do with Amazon, especially the algorithm. Although its only been a short while, I have quickly learned and became an expert in the fields of reviews and ranking. Our service has caused quite the buzz on other forums and hope to be able to offer it to some here!

And no im not a spammer or money hungry thief, Im just excited, its like the world turned upside down and I love my work haha! Glad to be here!

Rob Whisonant

Welcome to the forum. We do have a services section in the marketplace on this forum you can use to advertise your services. You may also want to consider advertising on the forum.

Hope you enjoy WMS.

alan watts

alan watts
Thanks so much Rob, its great to be welcomed here. I appreciate your directions, will definitely consider some advertising and a sales thread! It's really a one of a kind service that has had immense repeat business, even getting one happy client would be worth it. I will also be checking for inquiries about Amazon and sharing my knowledge to the best of my ability.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hi Alan, welcome to webmastersun.com, this is a great place to learn SEO and IM.
I hope to read your posts and checking your services. I am also curious about your Amazon service because as you said, after 3 years you could provide Amazon services, that's amazing.

daniel27lt

Hi Alan, great to see you here, I'm fairly new myself, but a regular user here. This forum is really good. It has lots of great people who you can regularly communicate with. Looking forward to hearing more about your Amazon services. Dan.

alan watts

alan watts
Yes, the struggle can be real when you are new and just havent experienced as much, but we are getting their brother! Thats what I enjoy the most, is getting to know others. People usually have a bleak view of humanity these days, I know we are all in the same boat, most of us are genuine, sincere people. I didnt understand how to solve someone's problems, and market it until I had made friendships and business relationships with other people online. I was just lucky I slotted into something I really, enjoy, which is of course Amazon. Hope to start my own products going soon once I got the capital, I got some cool ideas. Feel free to PM me about the ranking service, i might be doing a thread in the marketplace at some point. I really don't like to self promote all over the place but I know this service has and still is helping a lot of people, so I don't mind mentioning it to people who seem to be interested.

Alex Thompson

Hello Alan, we' glad to have you on this board.

Welcome to Webmaster Sun!

Read around and finding best information for you. Don't forget to share everyone your useful posts.

~Alex

vishwa

Hello Alan,

Its Glad to have you as part of this big Community. Welcome to Webmastersun.:welgroup: I hope you will enjoy the forum. Waiting to see your posts around the forum

enstinemuki

Welcome Alan.
I'm glad you are doing well and maybe your success is explained by the fact that your drive is not "the money" Many people who want that money sometimes get so desperate and blow it off the rails.

Yeah you can offer your services here and I'll be glad to benefit from it as well

Have a wonderful day ahead buddy.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.