I am a complete newbie to building websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan watts

So with our established service, we knew we needed a website for some authority. This is what I have so far - amznrank.com

Basically, it was a newer theme. Tons of bugs. Horrible user experience especially for someone new to websites. But I grinded some of it out. Right now one thing is messed up that im having fixed by support. If you have any suggestions, let me know. If not, well, im just showcasing it i guess...lol

enstinemuki

It loads pretty fast at my end and that's important as you know it.
I clicked "See what others are saying" but couldn't view the page blocked by a popup blocker on my browser.

Think of simply a _blank page option rather than using Javascript. Just my opinion ;)

alan watts

LOL thats exactly what I thought it was, im such a new person to all this! The only option I have is to add a link to the button on the header. No idea what you mean by javascript! Sometimes the link works and sometimes it doesnt load, its very strange. I tried the a_blank thing, ive seen it before, but no luck

Alex Thompson

Your website looks good and easy to navigate information on it.

I would suggest you change this phrase "Amazon Keyword Ranking" to text instead of using an image with text on it.

If you are doing SEO for Google or Amazon, i know you will understand why you should change it to normal text.

alan watts

alan watts
Not necessarily looking to rank on google, I just made the website to give people information either, all the traffic comes from social/forums. But yeah it can't hurt, I'm sure there are a lot of amazon sellers that just search google for info. Maybe they will run by my site if I rank it LOL. Thanks Alex! Before I change anything, where on the page are you talking about exactly? The only image I can think of is in the header, and yeah I did think that was text but i cant select it so it must be an image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.