What's working best for you?

enstinemuki

As a matter of fact, there are tons of ways to make money online. These include:

• Product creation
  • Services
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Adsense
  • Games
  • Etc
Which of these works best for you?
How do you get your results?

alan watts

I have tried all of them except for product creation, which I hope to start soon(i build musical accessories.)
Services has been the easiest. People have problems everyday, or just want something to happen. Solve the problem or make things happen, pretty simple. Then it just comes down to finding the audience and getting involved with them, becoming a sort of consultant on the subject.

mikeandy01

I've tried and still do all the above except games, i prefer product creation these days though as its always good to provide value to those trusting in you and theres no better feeling then hearing how a few things you showed someone changed their lives for the better, that why i love product creation.

Of course its not something i would recommend to newbies because apart from the fact you actually have to know information or skills that others will find valuable and will purchase(if your not using plr that is and it needs to be HQ if you do), but it also involves alot of know how such as graphics for the product, creating copy, building a funnel, etc.

Dopani

As a matter of fact, there are tons of ways to make money online. These include:

• Product creation
  • Services
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Adsense
  • Games
  • Etc
I think all these points will work for me and can give me online income.

But I don't know you are talking about which services can we sell online?
Games? create games or building sites about games?
For me, I earned a bit from affiliate marketing but I feel it is really difficult because it requires times and efforts.

alan watts

alan watts
There are thousands of different types of services people sell online, just do some digging. For games there are not many ways unless you know how to make them. Its blackhat but you can sell game currency and game profiles.

enstinemuki

... Solve the problem or make things happen...
This is the heart of making money online Alan.
The more people's problems you solve, the more money you pocket from them ;)

...i prefer product creation these days...
Hey Mike I love this aspect too. I have created and sold different products. My ebook for bloggers now still sells well but you know what? Affiliate marketing is the killer ;)

vishwa

Affiliate Marketing and Google AdSense works great for me. From starting of my blogging career I have used these two methods to monetize my blog and other websites and the result is very positive. However People can make money from other sources like product creation, games etc. Everything depends on your efforts.

winboy

I think Affiliate Marketing is a right way for me and I'm working on it. Affilate Marketing is most proper to you if you have little funds or you're new on Internet Bussiness. It's helps you build your fundamental rules and develope your mindset.

r0cka

I have some websites, some bring lots of profit, some less but combine with all I get some good money

Half of my websites are drop shipping with different narrow niches - this is good and stable business

The other half are blogs and services (free) monetized with different ad networks.

Arnesto

I have a few small-medium sites. They are in niches that Adsense doesn't accept so I use content ads from Taboola and popunder ads from AdMaven. Recently I added a VPN banner from AdMaven. If you have a site like mine where a lot of users use VPN then it makes lots of money.

marry

Niche and Event blogging works for me. I don't like to make multiniche blogs as they need constant effort and return is not really good. However, 100 post on one niche blog help me gain great traffic and steady income.

Dopani

I have had more success marketing advertising and traffic services.
Yes everyone always needs traffic for their sites to increase sales and traffic services are a good nice to earn but it is not easy to provide quality traffic because the first thing you need to have is traffic for your site before you can send them to your clients.

Niche and Event blogging works for me. I don't like to make multiniche blogs as they need constant effort and return is not really good. However, 100 post on one niche blog help me gain great traffic and steady income.
I feel difficult when developing niche sites and driving traffic to them.
Maybe I failed at these steps

Keeper9037

In the past I have subscribed to a website teaching its users the way to build a niche site based off of your personal interests. As a already have a job, its tough to keep up with writing quality content for my blog and in the end I had to give it up. Presently I fill out several questionnaires a week, they don't earn me too much but they are way less time consuming in comparison.

Ergoprime

• Product creation
  • Services
  • Affiliate Marketing
  • Adsense
  • Games
  • Etc
I earn a nice amount of money via Social Media Services and Affiliate Marketing. Of course you can only offer services if you know what you are doing, therefore it's not really a niche for newbies. My services bring me short term money and my affiliate sites are for long term passive income.

Xperienced

In my opinion, affiliate marketing does the magic. I have tried it in a little way and saw that it can really be a major income earner for newbies with little capital who want to make money online. I'm learning how to build landing pages and other tools to promote offers like a professional. Others listed are good too, if you know what you're cut for.

vinaya

At this moment, paid forum posting is working me well. I make most of my money through forum posting. After forum posting, I am earning through writing articles for clients. Thirdly, I make money through advertising on my blogs and websites.

jaymish

I am a newbie to making money online. For now I'm concentrating on making a stable income. I deal with the services, as you put it. I'm not where i want to be, but i'm not where i used to be. Meaning i'm making progress. I'm reading up on affliate marketing at the moment and plan to branch into that in the coming months. For me the attractive aspect is that it is passive income. I can do it and still concentrate on other things.

romadelgado

At this moment of time, I cannot really decide of what really works for me because I'm just really a newbie here especially to other stuff like working on line. I just usually do the: surfing at the internet and using facebook and Youtube most of the time. But now things are really changing fast. When the Postloop passed me, it gives me new perspective in online activities.Aside from just surfing the net, I can earn money while sharing my views. I don't know how much I can earn from here but I'm happy it gives me light to do something better than playing games and surfing the net. I'm also trying the affiliate marketing, although I feel a bit negative about it but I'm willing to try it just to see, how far I can go in doing it. I also want to be a user tester cause I watched a blog, promoting it and giving the advantage of it.I would like to try it, but I'm still preparing myself so that when I apply for it. I will not be turned down. I hope I can penetrate those things that I like to do. I know they are not easy, but I think with proper timing and skills, I can get it.Wish me luck guys

iamsubhra88

Affiliate marketing (digital product) working is best for me ....

1. I don't have any product that's why I promote somebody else's product ....(clickbank and other business opportunities).

2. I have a landing page to capture email address and build list.

3. I get traffic to my landing page (solo ads).

4. I email my list (my subscribers) and give value.

That's how I get result .......

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies