IM Beginner in the house!

Simon Baker

Hi All! Im just new at Internet marketing and hoping to learn a few tricks and valuable insights from senior members.

I hope to earn a few friends and perhaps some money as well lol

peace!

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hi Simon,

Nice to meet you and welcome to Webmaster Sun!

I look forward to reading your posts.

Marc

Reactions: Simon Baker

Simon Baker

Simon Baker
Im afraid you will be looking forward for quite a while. I literally have nothing to offer and might just be a nuisance at best hahahaha!

Like I said, Im just beginning, beginning to begin would be a more accurate thing to say :)

Anywoos, thanks so much for taking the time to welcome me Marc! I feel at home already!

alan watts

Im new here but only somewhat new to IM. Been through the mill, just had to find that one thing. My advice, be patient, dont expect anything. Eventually that one thing will come to you after interacting with other people. I would also recommend you to join other forums and read around. Just don't take everything you read seriously. I always just enjoyed reading how people think and the solutions they come up with.

Reactions: Simon Baker

Simon Baker

Simon Baker
Hey Alan, thanks for taking the time to offer me some smart advice. I understand that its not going to be something that'll run on autopilot and will require constant work. What appeals me though is the option to do this from home. Im already 46 and going out isnt as appealing as it used to say 10 or 20 years back, for me at least. I'll take your advise and not take things too seriously and interact as much as I can.

Btw, any suggestions on which CPA network has perhaps the lowest minimum payout? Everyone is at 250 to a grand and being where I am now, I'll probably not see any of my earnings before 50 hahaha

ulterios

Hi Simon and welcome to Webmaster Sun, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum.

You picked a great place to learn more about internet marketing as we have lots of valuable information around the site and lots of members that are always willing to help others.

See you around the discussions.

:welcome:

Mike001

Welcome Simon,

We were all new at one time and slowly built our knowledge by listening and sharing experiences. This is a great group of people with a vast network of knowledge and many of them are more than willing to share if you will take the time to listen to what they are saying.

Never sell yourself short, I am sure that even as a newbie you still may have information valuable to some members of the group. Put yourself out there and become engaged in the conversations and you might be surprised not only how much information you can pick up from the members, but also what you have to offer.

Welcome and good luck on your Internet Marketing journey, it is a bumpy but very fun road to travel.

Ingener

Simon, welcome to forum. I am new, I hope to learn many useful things from you.
:)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies