IM startup

Simon Baker

Hey guys, Im new to all this internet marketing thing and I am hoping someone could give me an idea of how much Im looking at as far as me spending capital on this.

So okay, I plan to promote some nutra offers from few CPA networks on facebook.
Im going to do my own ad copies.
I'll be doing all the traffic generation through FB ads cloak to my own prelanders

Now assuming I do halfway from a fairly decent job at it (given that im a beginner and all), how much am I looking to spend before I probably break even?

The reason Im asking is because I have a finite amount of funds that can be focused on this and Im hoping to hear, more than numbers, are personal narrations.

I guess what Im really asking is, how painful was it for you before it got good?

I thank you in advance and hope to hear back from you all.

Be gentle.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Now assuming I do halfway from a fairly decent job at it (given that im a beginner and all), how much am I looking to spend before I probably break even?
It depends on your budget, you can spend less before spend more if you see it works for you.

The reason Im asking is because I have a finite amount of funds that can be focused on this and Im hoping to hear, more than numbers, are personal narrations.
How much exactly do you have in your budget that you want to spend for Facebook Ad. If it is limited you should do A/B testing to see which campaign is the best for you.
I am not sure you will get good result from FB ad, it only works for any niches and I often use FB ad to increase likes for my websites or fan page.

I guess what Im really asking is, how painful was it for you before it got good?
As said, I didn't get good result from FB ad, you should try other ad methods as solo ads, forum ads..etc and choosing sites that related to your niches.

Simon Baker

Simon Baker
Thanks for the reply Marc.

Is $300 a good place to start? Im trying to promote some muscle and diet offers and targeting on gyms (yeah right like I thought of it first huh? lol)

Im also looking towards marketing some indeginous tribal art from local tribes here in asia. Theyre all going to be genuine hand crafted by tribesmen. Im talking about clothing, wooden idols and such. But thats for next time as this will require an entire merchant set up if im not mistaken.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Thanks for the reply Marc.

Is $300 a good place to start? Im trying to promote some muscle and diet offers and targeting on gyms (yeah right like I thought of it first huh? lol)
It is a good budget to start.
As I read then a person on this forum spent $900 to have 18000 likes for his Facebook fan page.

Im also looking towards marketing some indeginous tribal art from local tribes here in asia. Theyre all going to be genuine hand crafted by tribesmen. Im talking about clothing, wooden idols and such. But thats for next time as this will require an entire merchant set up if im not mistaken.
Yeah this niche can work with FB ad but you need to do small campaigns first to make sure they will work.
You should learn some FB ads courses hence you will have more experience to do which you need with FB ad.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.