How to WORK LESS and END MORE with Affiliate Marketing. This helpful Tip will help!

enstinemuki

For most of us, the best way to make money online is Affiliate marketing. But we do just more than enough and see miserable results. There are many reasons why we don't really soar like others but how can you work less and earn more in this lucrative business?

Here is the answer: Focus on products/services that pay recurring commissions.

This is just where the key is...

You promote a product and generate the sales once but get paid over and over. This of course is only possible with membership sites where subscribers pay a monthly fee. Each time your referral is billed, you are paid a commission.

In almost all the niches out there, we have quite good membership sites you can promote and earn recurring commission.

Look at this...

If you promote a product that pays $33 per sale and make just 10 new sales per month, that will bring you to 10 x 12 = 120 sales a year paying you $33 each. A total of $3,960/m

Imagine having 3 or 4 platforms that pay you recurring income. You will subsequently be doing less and earning more.

Yes this is easier said than done. The firs challenge is to locate the product in your niche with very low account cancellation rate. If your referrals cancel their subscription, you lose money.That's the big issue here but if you succeed in finding one, focus on it, rinse and repeat for better results and more earnings.

I hope this helps in your struggle to generate more income online ;)

rozzski89

You promote a product and generate the sales once but get paid over and over. This of course is only possible with membership sites where subscribers pay a monthly fee. Each time your referral is billed, you are paid a commission.
This tip is great but how can I know if they are offering recurring commissions?

They could hide this or i should check before recommending their products on my blog?

Katherin Watson Jr

It depends on the affiliate program you use. If you are doing product launch, you can see the sales funnel and the sales page, which clarifies if the products have recurring commission or not.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.