How many directories should I submit?

Tommy

Are there any general rules that how many directories should I submit my site? Do you get any penalty for submitting too many directories or this is like more you submit more you gain.

Thanks

Jovani

Submit to all that you can find!

You dont need to worry about gaining links to quick because its not like your link will get approved on all the directories the same day. Also you wont find enough directories to submit to, to ever make that an issue though.

But ya submit to all you can find, but only if its appropriate for that directory and that it has a category that fits your site.

HostNurse

As Jovani said, you do not need to worry about it as not all directories will approve your web site link at the same time. I would only advice you to focus on building back links from quality web sites related to your web site content.

Last edited:

Tommy

Tommy
Thx for your opinion, I submited about 3000 free directories and waiting for approving my site. I will build or buy some good backlinks to get higher ranking

ellys

Are there any general rules that how many directories should I submit my site? Do you get any penalty for submitting too many directories or this is like more you submit more you gain.

Thanks
as many as you can. not all directory will accept or review your link. how can google penaltize your website for link even exist or not.

MikeQ

There is no rule to the number of submission but I would say that you should use quality and relevant directories if possible.

Try to submit fresh description, it would help a lot, there is no doubt to it.

Arabule

To as many quality directories you can.

I agree with MikeQ, use a fresh description every time.

Top Niche Websites

Submit to all that you find and change up the description like the above posters have stated. The higher the PR value of the directory the better :)

Dana Franklin

Make sure to follow directory submissions rules, you can add like 20-30 directory websites per day.

nathancs

You can submit 10 to 15 directories but you submitted in niche related and high PR only.

rezaulhuq

I also know that there is no any limit to submit. The thing is that, free regular links in directory submission is of less than fifty percent chance to get approved.

david

find a relevant niche directory with your site then submit more useful than many directory but doesn't relevant with your niche

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
fab
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.