Google's Fred Algorithm Update?

Abhishek_Jain

Anyone has seen changes in their website after Google Fred Update? If yes? List out what if any?

vishwa

I never see any negative impact on my blog's ranking after this update. While I see drastic uplift in my organic traffic. Google however did not declare it publicly but it has been launched. I think this update will negatively impact sites with low quality content and backlinks as well.

OWSTeam

Yes, we are seeing non stop dance for our clients projects. Not only for client but when we are searching something on Google it showing us different result almost every time. Maybe Google trying to fix something or trying to provide more accurate results to audience.

JackyN

After Fred, I see some of my competitors who mainly build backlink, no content droped their ranking. My site is not affected at all.

hynds

Anyone has seen changes in their website after Google Fred Update? If yes? List out what if any?
Yes, the algorithm was updated in 8th March 2017 and almost my sites was affected. Traffic and ranking dropped suddenly.

hostingsafety

Yes, many sites have experienced huge changes, because it deals directly with the high quality content and high quality backlinks

robertpro07

I believe in high quality content and i think that is why my site has got no impact of update.

Gh0st4unt3r

I have seen a small drop but nothing that would impact my sites rep as its currently growing at the moment, i will have to do a bit of research as the update is new to me so will have to see what changes need to be done to ensure google guidelines are met :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.