How to get Paypal to accept payment

donaldaxon

I'm new to internet marketing, and I have found something that looks like it could be a real help to me starting out, the only problem is I live in the Philippines, and paypal won't process in my local currency, and my bank won't pay out in any other currency.

Does anybody know of a work around that I can use to get the product that I want.

Thanks in advance

Mike001

There are a group of ways to accept online payments in the Philippines. I would look into the following methods to address your issue. Keep in mind that some of these methods will require payments to the vendor and may have additional charges for transfers to your bank.

Smart Money, offers a web based payment system for you to accept payments. There is a small one time charge for setting up an account an a small fee associated with each transaction.

Dragon Pay, a relatively new system that allows vendors to accept payment both online and at brick and mortar establishments. Again there is a setup fee and a small transaction fee associated with each purchase.

PesoPay is another option that you may want to investigate. It accepts payments from all major credit cards and is affiliated with AsiaPay which is centered around providing payment options for merchants and consumers that are a part of the Philippine community. There are annual fees associated with this type of account and small transaction fees.

There are many more options available for accepting payment and performing an internet search should bring those up for you.

I hope this gives you a starting point to begin your search.

donaldaxon

donaldaxon
Thanks Mike, but this is not really what I need.

The company I am trying to purchase from only except paypal, and paypal won't except my payment. I tried using a proxy to make it look like I was England but that didn't work, I was hoping there was some other way to circumnavigate their refusal and get the item I want?

Mike001

There is more to this story then we are aware of. Having used PayPal for well over 10 years and I am not certain where the problem is here.

After reading your response, I contacted PayPal and was forwarded to PayPal Philippines and they explained to me that PayPal Philippines operates very similar to the PayPal that we are using in Europe and the United States. As long as you have a verified bank account, have not misused the PayPal system, have a verified address with a verified email address they will setup an account that can deal with multiple currencies.

Security Bank and HSBC Bank of the Philippines are just two of the larger banks in the Philippines that allow their depositors to deal in multiple currencies. I am sure there are many more.

vishwa

I'm new to internet marketing, and I have found something that looks like it could be a real help to me starting out, the only problem is I live in the Philippines, and paypal won't process in my local currency, and my bank won't pay out in any other currency.

Does anybody know of a work around that I can use to get the product that I want.

Thanks in advance
If you want to purchase the item from that particular vendor than the only option is to add a credit card to your PayPal account. PayPal will automatically process the payment and you will receive the item. However there will be a currency conversion fees as well.

BelindaMT

Hi Donalddaxon,
Do not do that again using proxy to make you look like Englishman. It's a big No No my dear. It may banned you for using paypal. Be honest because paypal is a serious payment processor and would be better to contact paypal admin if you have concerns. They are the right person that could help you.

yahm2001

In order to use your paypal after successfully registered you must link your card first to your paypal. Then transfer your money from paypal to your linked card . Your linked card will your passage to shop online make sure that you have enough balance.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
NEB
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.