Binary FTD Offers EPC via email mktg?

Simon Baker

Calling all Email marketers out there. In your experience, assuming I have a decent opt in email listing, whats a decent epc?

Im going into a partnership with a former co worker who claims he has an "awesome" opt in list. His list, my cpa publisher account, email blaster, domain etc. we split 50/50

Your replies will allow me to gauge whether we ought to go on or change cpa offer or terminate partnership :)

Thanks in advance!!!

Rob Whisonant

1 billion dollars per click. :) Now let's get back to reality... A great epc can be anywhere from .00000001 cent per click to thousands of dollars per click. It TOTALLY depends on about a gazillion variables... Market, product, profit margin etc, etc etc...

Don't believe all the hype about epc being set in stone. Ask yourself, what epc do I need to hit to be profitable? Now factor in your work load to determine what minimum epc you will except for a venture to be a success.

Simon Baker

Simon Baker
Thanks for the reply Rob. I am also aware there may be a lot of factors involved although what Im trying to get is a ball park average. There ought to be an area in the spectrum where its "habitable" so to speak :)

Okay, so we plan to run a binary offer that requires the user to deposit 250usd for us to convert at 400usd. The email list is composed of opt in traders, so im guessing thats pretty good.

If anyone with experience can give us what a bad epc looks like vs a good epc given those variables that would be great! :)

Also feel free to ask for more. There may be some variables worth noting that I surely failed to include.

Gracias!

Rob Whisonant

How much do you profit from each conversion (sale)? How much of that profit are you willing to spend to get a conversion (sale)?

Simon Baker

We stand to earn $400 for every trader who signs up and deposits $250 to start trading.

I'm willing to spend as much as needed as long as it doesnt end up in the red. If an offer works and is potentially scalable, I dont see how little the profit from each conversion can greatly be a discouragement. But of course a .01 usd earning per conversion will absolutely not be worth my time, unless the conversions are in the millions, upon which there's a bigger chance of me catching an actual unicorn.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
OK, so if you can make $400 per sale, let's say you want to double your money. So that's allowing for the cost of a customer acquisition of $200. Now what we need to figure out is how many clicks you need to get a single sale. Then divide the $200 by that number of clicks.

Keep in mind that a decent epc is in the eye of the beholder.

I would throw 10,000 clicks at the offer and calculate your epc. Then send 50,000 clicks and calculate it again. If it averages $200 or less per customer then go with it.

If you can except less profit per customer, of course adjust the numbers.

Reactions: Simon Baker

Simon Baker

Simon Baker
Thank you, we'll do just that, although we cant really "throw" any definite amount of clicks. We will be using an email list and there's only just about 12k addresses in it -but Im assuming are quality leads. Very targeted.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.