• REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE

Thread: Why we need SEO

Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks

Why we need SEO

The question is very simple, that why we need seo for our website, and what is the gain google get from it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 372/11
    Given: 58/27
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunaBarros View Post
    The question is very simple, that why we need seo for our website, and what is the gain google get from it.
    The answer is also very simple. Your website doesn't "need" SEO.

Kind of a dumb question. Not sure if you are even being serious.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I'M Serious and if you can't answer my question then please don't criticize me.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks

Seo is just a form of marketing, this is a method of pulling traffic to your website, it's just a simple thing

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I'M Serious and if you can't answer my question then please don't criticize me.
    It is a pretty silly question.

Do you want traffic from search engines? If yes, then you have to work to rank your webpages above competitors for relevant keywords.

If you don't care about traffic from search engines, then you don't need it.

What the hell is so complicated about that?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOPub View Post
    It is a pretty silly question.

Do you want traffic from search engines? If yes, then you have to work to rank your webpages above competitors for relevant keywords.

If you don't care about traffic from search engines, then you don't need it.

What the hell is so complicated about that?
    Its not complicated for me as you considering it, Btw traffic is as important as rank! so please get my ques dear i just want to know is google gets benefit from us ? And how might its working ? don't you get me ?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Its not complicated for me as you considering it, Btw traffic is as important as rank! so please get my ques dear i just want to know is google gets benefit from us ? And how might its working ? don't you get me ?
    No. I don't get you. How is what working?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 311/0
    Given: 35/0
    Thanks
    Bruna,

I think I get what you are asking, but one thing I will point out when it comes to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEOPub is an expert and has a far greater grasp of SEO then most of us on this forum. He is not trying to be sarcastic he is trying to get people to think through there questions and form them in a way that a logical answer can be found.

If you want relevant answers on SEO, that can really help you along your way, SEOPub is not the person to alienate although I doubt you have he is a very cooperative and informative and is only trying to help you. Just a thought.

Good SEO helps you rank your website to appear on the first page of the search engines or as close to the first page and first entry as possible. With all the competition on many of the keywords now that is becoming harder and harder. A good SEO strategy that is implemented and followed through will increase traffic to your site.

Now to your question, or at least I think what you are asking........How do the search engines benefit from your SEO strategy ..... it is a good question and they do benefit if your content is highly relevant to the search being conducted. When a person performs a search on Google or Bing or any of the other search engines available they want to find the answer to their question as quickly as possible, that is why they use a search engine.

By the search engines properly indexing the content on the web they can become very specific in how they respond to the search. They look through the indexed content and find an answer to the search criteria. Based on how well they, the search engines, have indexed the content of the web depends on how well they, the search engines, answer the question. The more accurate they are in their response to the search the more likely you are to continue using that search engine. The more people that use the search engine the more they can charge for advertising on that search engine and CPC (Cost Per Click) ratios on the search criteria. That is one of the areas where they make there money, and actually a good portion of it. Does that make sense?

So the better that you setup your pages following a good SEO strategy, the more likely you are to appear in those search criteria that pertain to your niche, and the more likely you are to grab that click without having to pay for it.

I hope this helps....
    Mike
    Learn Web Development - OnLine Video Training OnTargetHTML5
    Have Questions On Training or Web Development: Contact Mike

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike001 For This Useful Post:
    Marc van Leeuwen (05-15-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike001 View Post
    Bruna,

I think I get what you are asking, but one thing I will point out when it comes to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEOPub is an expert and has a far greater grasp of SEO then most of us on this forum. He is not trying to be sarcastic he is trying to get people to think through there questions and form them in a way that a logical answer can be found.

If you want relevant answers on SEO, that can really help you along your way, SEOPub is not the person to alienate although I doubt you have he is a very cooperative and informative and is only trying to help you. Just a thought.

Good SEO helps you rank your website to appear on the first page of the search engines or as close to the first page and first entry as possible. With all the competition on many of the keywords now that is becoming harder and harder. A good SEO strategy that is implemented and followed through will increase traffic to your site.

Now to your question, or at least I think what you are asking........How do the search engines benefit from your SEO strategy ..... it is a good question and they do benefit if your content is highly relevant to the search being conducted. When a person performs a search on Google or Bing or any of the other search engines available they want to find the answer to their question as quickly as possible, that is why they use a search engine.

By the search engines properly indexing the content on the web they can become very specific in how they respond to the search. They look through the indexed content and find an answer to the search criteria. Based on how well they, the search engines, have indexed the content of the web depends on how well they, the search engines, answer the question. The more accurate they are in their response to the search the more likely you are to continue using that search engine. The more people that use the search engine the more they can charge for advertising on that search engine and CPC (Cost Per Click) ratios on the search criteria. That is one of the areas where they make there money, and actually a good portion of it. Does that make sense?

So the better that you setup your pages following a good SEO strategy, the more likely you are to appear in those search criteria that pertain to your niche, and the more likely you are to grab that click without having to pay for it.

I hope this helps....
    Thanks Mike,
    I was looking for this kind of answer. Thanks again.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 311/0
    Given: 35/0
    Thanks
    No problem, glad I could help.
    Mike
    Learn Web Development - OnLine Video Training OnTargetHTML5
    Have Questions On Training or Web Development: Contact Mike

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    i try build quality content and not building backlink but i understand, No SEO = NO RANK TOP. i don't understand way activity google but i know, if you want to rank your website you must SEO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/5
    Given: 8/4
    Thanks
    We need SEO for our site because we wanted to rank better on search engine and wanted to increase our sales and traffic from the Search engines. that's the basic reason why we need seo for our site.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Thanks
    SEO is needed to affect the visibility of the site or the web page on search engine's unpaid results.Also SEO makes websites or pages more user-friendly.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 5/0
    Thanks
    SEO to get higher rankings on search engine pages. Higher the ranking, higher page views.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 24/0
    Given: 307/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WallBB View Post
    SEO to get higher rankings on search engine pages. Higher the ranking, higher page views.
    Yes a site can not live without SEO.

But some could live that don't need SEO.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdorsey View Post
    i try build quality content and not building backlink but i understand, No SEO = NO RANK TOP. i don't understand way activity google but i know, if you want to rank your website you must SEO
    I am just curious what sources you built backlinks if you do SEO for your site.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 3/0
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harrygreen90 View Post
    Yes a site can not live without SEO.

But some could live that don't need SEO.

I am just curious what sources you built backlinks if you do SEO for your site.
    i don't rick so i built backlink from web 2.0 , social network, guest post, if you have a budget i think that you should build a PBN

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdorsey View Post
    i don't rick so i built backlink from web 2.0 , social network, guest post, if you have a budget i think that you should build a PBN
    Me too. My backlinks come from web 2.0 (blogspot, wordpress...), social network (facebook, pinterest) and forum postings.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/2
    Thanks
    An important aspect of SEO is making your website easy for both users and search engine robots to understand.Also to boost the site's search engine ranking.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/1
    Given: 10/0
    Thanks
    SEO that makes your website better rank of search engines resuls. More customers approach your site if you have good SEO. For example: when people search for "cheap used mercedes california", "handmade gifts for cheaters", "new york condos for sale",... something else. The better site rank, the more chances to be approached by guests.
    that's why we need to have SEO.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12/0
    Given: 9/0
    Thanks
    I think Mike001 at post #8 made a long and complete answer to the question.

But in short. SEO is not a "must" for many websites/niches but it is really, really helpful to get free targeted traffic to your website.
    And search engines (not only google) benefit from it by displaying relevant content related to the query, question. And the more relevant they are, the more popular they get, more page views for them, and finally more advertising can be displayed.

another Mike

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thanks
    You need seo because users trusts search engine and having presence in the top position for the keywords the user is searching and of cource free targeted traffic

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    I would like to give one example here:
    Suppose you have business and you are getting 25% of sales but if you intend to get 75% of sales then you must do something challenging and worthy; This is how SEO comes into picture

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 52/0
    Given: 598/2
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hostingsafety View Post
    Suppose you have business and you are getting 25% of sales but if you intend to get 75% of sales then you must do something challenging and worthy
    Are you sure SEO will help you to increase to 75% of sales?
    It will be an amazing picture if you can share proof or tell us details on this.

Newer Threads

1. DorseyJames
    Hello Friends
    By DorseyJames in forum New Member Introductions
    Mike001
    Replies: 3 | Views: 203
    Last post by Mike001, 04-29-2017, 01:17 PM
  2. jackdorsey
    Katherin Watson Jr
    Replies: 10 | Views: 577
    Last post by Katherin Watson Jr, 05-03-2017, 05:43 AM
  3. jackdorsey