How to rank a new website on search engine fast

jackdorsey

Good day

Have been into blogging for a year now. But unfortunately my first blog got deleted by Google cos it was hosted on blogger for copyright infringement issues. After that I moved on to WordPress cos I am having a domain.

But unfortunately few weeks later, Godaddy locked/suspended the domain for no valid reason. And since then hasn't been unlocked.

So I decided to start afresh by getting a new domain. How can I rank for the keywords I was ranking on my previous domain.

And how can I get to develop the new blog to make first on Google search.

Thanks

MNolte

First of all, you have to stop copying other content or rewriting or spun content. In short, If you can create orginal content, then choose your niche first, write accordingly, do on page SEO, fix technical issues, add off page activity and social media activities.

vishwa

You simply violates their terms. Google is smarter than you and can caught any illegal activities done by you. You have to create quality content on your blog on regular basis. Do some on page and off page SEO work. You won't get ranked overnight. It will take some time. Constant and legal ways help you to live long in the SEO world.

jackdorsey

You simply violates their terms. Google is smarter than you and can caught any illegal activities done by you. You have to create quality content on your blog on regular basis. Do some on page and off page SEO work. You won't get ranked overnight. It will take some time. Constant and legal ways help you to live long in the SEO world.
Yes, of course i understand what you just said but i mean, if forced to do black hat SEO, what is the fastest way to rank a website?

I would probably start by ceasing to violate copyright laws. Even if you move to your own domain, Google still is going to work against you if they feel you are violating copyright.

And I would give up on the idea of "ranking fast". It is extremely unlikely to happen unless you have no competition.
If I have a quick campaign, website building only works for a short time then no longer use. So how to rank it fast

jackdorsey

If you need search engine traffic fast, I wouldn't waste time with SEO. I would go with AdWords and Bing Ads.
yes, i think so , I just want to know which way to SEO fast. thank you for support

Friend it takes time. You have to keep patience for getting top in Google. Also create original content and make some quality links.
yes, i know , I think that there are quick campaigns that should make the site rank fast and then be penalized, then the site is no longer valuable.

Katherin Watson Jr

Build backlinks and backlinks fast. Submit them manually to Google. Of course your content need to be unique so it won't be shut down again. I also have a quick campaign and I totally understand what you meant. So that was what I did with my site.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.