Want to increase website traffic

jackdorsey

I have website, I have done some on page seo like meta tags,image alt text, robots.txt, xml sitemap and also using google & bing webmaster tools. Google and Bing indexed 90% pages. But still I am not getting proper traffic. Please suggest me ways to increase my website traffic. I am thinking of using Paid Indexing Service or any seo services from fiverr but want to know is it really work? Please give me suggestion, visit my site and tell me any improvement needed.

Rob Whisonant

Stay far away from indexing services and fiverr. Total waste of money. Start building some quality back links from authority sites in your niche.

Jason1212

I hope you should follow up Off page SEO techniques. Because this is the best way to increase website traffic.If you apply this strategy then you can catch more traffic for your websites. Here I showed some Off Page SEO techniques.

1. Forum Posting.
2. Blog Commenting
3. Article Submission
4. Directory Submission
5. Info Graph
6. Web 2.0
7. Press Release

jackdorsey

I hope you should follow up Off page SEO techniques. Because this is the best way to increase website traffic.If you apply this strategy then you can catch more traffic for your websites. Here I showed some Off Page SEO techniques.

1. Forum Posting.
2. Blog Commenting
3. Article Submission
4. Directory Submission
5. Info Graph
6. Web 2.0
7. Press Release
Thank you for your idea, but web 2.0 does really good for website ?

Yeah build your own backlinks buddy on High trust flow popular sites.

Your rankings will come eventually just be patient and keep putting out quality content.
Okay, do you think there should be 100% white hat SEO strategy?

Jason1212

It's my pleasure. Yup, you have to follow full fill white hat SEO techniques. Because white hat SEO is the best for any website. Web 2.0 is sub website and it's good for a website. Thank You.

The definition of web 2.0: The second stage of development of the world Wide net, characterized notably by the modification from static computing machine to dynamic or user-generated content and put together the enlargement of social media.

hostingsafety

Paid links will harm seo position of your website.
Try to get links from content creation, distribution and promotion.

jackdorsey

It's my pleasure. Yup, you have to follow full fill white hat SEO techniques. Because white hat SEO is the best for any website. Web 2.0 is sub website and it's good for a website. Thank You.

The definition of web 2.0: The second stage of development of the world Wide net, characterized notably by the modification from static computing machine to dynamic or user-generated content and put together the enlargement of social media.
Can I write a post and link from web 2.0 to my official website? Will google be fine? That's something I really want to know

Paid links will harm seo position of your website.
Try to get links from content creation, distribution and promotion.
but to get links from content creation, distribution and promotion will lost too much time

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.