Who is selling own software products?

GKC

Who is selling own software products? Could you, please, tell where to sell them?
I placed my items at several catalogs (cnet,softpedia, etc..), but there user only download demos. Almost no sales there.
I tried to apply to CPA (Avantage,CJ,ClickBank and several more), but they don't approve me, because my volume of sales is not that much for them.

Should I offer it to media buyers directly?
Where can I go with my software?

Rob Whisonant

I sell a lot of software I created. I create my own sites to sell on, use PayPal and sometimes JVZOO and sell them directly to the end user. I pump traffic to my sales sites. Some software I purchase traffic to send to the sales site.

Mike001

I sell applications that I have developed both standalone and widgets for some of the more complex web development applications.

Depending upon the product I have found that a good place to sell some of the applications that I have developed is on the EnvatoMarket. The area that I include my products under is the codecanyon area of the site although I have also posted some tutorials for them also, but not too many tutorials mainly ones that they have asked me to develop promoting some of their special features.

Once you are registered as a seller it is a great place to reach a large audience. They have a large marketplace, follow quality control really well on the products that they list, and protect their buyers and their sellers.

You may want to check it out, I have sold and purchased quite a few products through them and have been satisfied with the service they provide. I have been a member of their community for many years. They do charge a small fee with each sale, but based on the size of the audience it is much less than some of the other advertising methods I was using and that fee is only charged with a sale.

GKC

Thanks for the advice.
I really appreciate it.

Mike001

No problem glad I could help. It has been a very useful site for the type of applications that I develop and very helpful in reaching a very large audience.

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Mike001

No problem GKC glad I could help.

There process for approval does not take very long. It is a good process because it weeds out anyone that may be trying to take advantage of purchasers.

Hang in there, I am glad I could help.

GKC

sorry,
jvzoo, i don't like, I couldn't follow him to be honest.
This service is too difficult for me to read.

vishwa

I will first sell my products from my own website. It will help you to get started and also help you get initial sales. later you can add your softwares to the marketplace sites like Avantage,CJ,ClickBank, Hotscripts, etc.

GKC

Do you remember where you bought the traffic?
Please tell me...?

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Ric
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.